Universal Launcher [Ver. 3.x and above]

The skin selection is the same between both version. You can rollback to 3.0, but it should work the same.
I’ve trsted on more than 2000 skins and it works fine.

2 Likes

Thank you Eric for all of your help. I figured it out and it was my error!

I had left several zip files in the clockskin folder containing a sub directory. I had not yet rezipped them to the main directory.

In 3.0 you could scroll past them (although they would not load), but in 3.1 scrolling past them crashes clockskin. You must pre-cache the .zip data and thus the quicker loadtime?

All is well now!!!

Thanks for a great build.

Nothing has changed here, only the skin loading is changed. I would be interested to reproduce this problem on my side.

I remember that issue everytime I had a sim card inserted; the widgets would be blank

Funny enough i have had this problem randomly and now i cannot reproduce the problem anymore ?

Hi,
I installed Universal Launcher just now from play store. I am not able to go full screen. I tried scaling as well but it didn’t work. Please help. You can check the attached video for the issue.

Already responded 100 times… You have to reboot after going into round mode.

2 Likes

Hi Eric,
Thank you for your help. It worked.

I had a couple of more questions.

1. In the stock launcher, even if I am in square mode, the watch face appears round. Just the apps go square. Do we have any such settings in UL?
  2. I am unable to edit the main location. Has it been disabled?

RK

1. No. No mask is available.
  2. It’s still the only way to set location, just follow the YT tutorial.
  1. Ok
  2. I followed YT tutorial. I am able to edit TimeZone 2,3,4. But I am not able to edit the main location.

RK

That’s strange. All the others can. :wink:Please following the YouTube Video step by step. We know that it work.

1 Like

I followed the YT video step by step but I still am not able to enter the main location. Below is the video of the same.

RK

So, gps fine location is active ? Internet is on ?
You only need to hit the 3 dots …

GPS is always ON. Internet is always ON. Hitting the 3 dots also doesn’t work. Below is a video for the same.

RK

Ok, then you’ve found an Android watch that is not compatible. Sadly

:frowning_face:

I use Kospet Prime. I know that there are many here who are using this watch. I am surprised that no one else using this watch is facing this issue.

RK

I would try to reinstall the launcher. Goto launcher settings. At the end of the launcher you’ll find uninstall. Then goto watchsettings- uninstall aplications. Search watchclockskin and tap on it. Then tap storage, delete data. Then go back and uninstall watchclockskin.
Then reinstall UL. Make sure that you don’t skip a permission.
I’ve used it on two different Primes, it worked fine on both.

1 Like

I have to check if there’s no issue with Yahoo provider…
If someone else can test if this still works.

@G1NT0N1C Not just the launcher but I did another factory reset since I was facing issues with other apps as well. All other issues seems to have been resolved. It is just this that is still stuck. I checked - the launcher has all the permissions. Not even a single permission has been skipped.

In fact, the weather app that has already been provided has taken the proper location.

RK

Just checked. It still works fine.

1 Like