Universal Launcher [Ver. 3.x and above]

Hi Eric! :slight_smile: Thank you VERY much for 3.4.3 beta! Not to be a PIA, but the signal strength meter is still not working on Kospet Prime SE running Android 7.1.1 . I love the new background images on the notifications screen, but I do miss the one with the fork in the road with the farm house in the distance. Thank you again and again for your hard work!

2 Likes

The first crash here happened at a reboot - I was trying to launch an app from its widget when it booted. The second one happened right after the reboot., Using 3.4.3, HR enabled.

I believe it is a problem with the permissions manager in the Android 10 builds.
I will try to look into the firmware side of the issue and letā€™s see what Eric thinks about the crash log

2 Likes

Hi, Eric itā€™s working fine on Kospet hope . Big Thank you Buddy.

1 Like

Try this new beta for signal strengh :

5 Likes

I have a premium account for WatchMaker and even tried VIP but I didnā€™t find a way to use the watchfaces I bought on my Prime 2 (or any Android watch I think)

Even the watchfaces you bought come encrypted!

Itā€™s really a pity they donā€™t support Android watches.
I think UL had talks with WM to get the use of encrypted dot watch watchfaces.
Can we have some hope in this matter?

It is now latest and best in my watch, with .watch faces. Thanks sir :pray:

yes encryption is supported. You can PM me the watchface not working.

1 Like

Okā€¦

I get dot watch watchfaces with an app called My Watch Companion but only non encrypted ones.
How do you get a encrypted dot watch file from WM?

Wellā€¦ I finally found a way to get encrypted watchfaces I own.
Not easy peasy, if you have an easy way Iā€™ll gladly take it!

One thing I have noticed that will creating a crash is when I have the heart rate monitor active in the watch face and I try to turn on the camera especially when either using quick camera or insta camera

I assume since the flash is going it canā€™t open another camera so I just gave up on the internal heart rate monitor and Iā€™m just getting a oura ring :man_facepalming:t3::man_shrugging:t3:

Another thing Iā€™m noticing is I can only get power saver mode to not freeze if this system ui is active on my notification panel of I accidently clear it itā€™s going to freeze in power saver mode gave to hold power button for like 10 seconds to restart when I wake up in the morningšŸ¤”

1 Like

ok THANK YOU! I will give you feedback! :grin:

1 Like

All I will say about encrypted faces is that they have to be owned by you.
If they are paid faces, they are encrypted for good reason.
Watchmaker guys are friends of ours and any abuse will end very badlyā€¦!!

EUREKA!.. but you already knew that! Youā€™re the best! Thank you Eric!

1 Like

I just want to be able to use the WM watchfaces I own or paid for, on my Android Watches.
I donā€™t think itā€™s too much too much to ask or else why pay for WM?

And BTW, if they are a aware of Android watches existence, why donā€™t they give us an easy way to use the faces we bought? :angry:

Nope, that is not too much to ask.
Thatā€™s why I said that as long as it is not abused - no problem.
What made you think otherwise?
Paid for = no problem.
Thatā€™s why I said it

We are not responsible for Watchmaker but we have a good relationship with them.
I actually thought that they did have something for Android watches but I donā€™t rememberā€¦

They have a wallpaper feature i thinkā€¦

Even for the faces I build with WM I have to rely on a companion app to use those faces on Android watches and the companion app doesnā€™t allow export of encrypted facesā€¦

I donā€™t think Iā€™m the only one facing those restrictions.

Watchmaker is for Android Wear. You should not expect that it will work on our watches. If you have questions you should use a watchmaker forum as we donā€™t really support this application here.

1 Like

Clearing any discussion about Watchmaker now.
Itā€™s not intended to be used on our platform. Thatā€™s it
Enough now

4 Likes