Universal Launcher [Ver. 3.x and above]

2 questions is there a way to have the heart beat monitor on the clock skin send that info to Google fit to sync heart beat data?

Also the stock power saver mode doesn’t seem to work. I like to sleep with the watch so want to make sure it’s not killing the battery when sleeping

That’s not supported by ul, you should ask in another thread.

I have two features I’d like to see in UL :

• The backlight toggle should have more than four steps and the lower steps should have a 10% gap.
    Or, at least have 10%, 25%, 60%, 100%…

The first step is much too bright on the Prime 2.
    I tried to set it at 8% on the system slider and it was enough most of the time but when I get back to UL the system settings is overridden by UL…

• I’d like a one touch or a gesture to switch from square to circle mode.
    And it would be nice to have each app remember its preferred mode.

The way it works now is really a pain in the b***!

Looks like you pasted plain text into your post

Nope…
Only typed it!

You used the asterisk sign *

It is auto format.
If you use two asterisk it will automatically become bold text…
That’s my guess anyway :sweat_smile:

Yes, and after reediting, the first asterisk turned into a big “dot” and formatting was ok.

No change for the second asterisk until I copied and pasted the first one with its trailing blanks…

1 Like

For the brightness issue, i can do something but it looks like it is an issue with the FW, 25% shouldn’t look like 100%…
About Round/Square, it’s a system feature only managed by the system. I can’t do much about it. But i agree that those feature would be cool to have. Once again that could be interesting features for a new FW.

3 Likes

All they would have to do is make public the system call to set circle/square and we can do the rest…

1 Like

New beta here :

Hope it will be more stable with HR.

5 Likes

When I use the system brightness slider it is ok.

8% is fine for indoor use.
And between 8% and 10% or 15% the difference seems realistic…

If UL could not override the system brightness it would be a good start.

Ok, thanks, I begin the HR Sensor stability test…

When I updated UL to 3.4.3, I rebooted the watch and after that my step count had tripled!

With the reset Step Count option you could add a read system step count option…

For the square-circle toggle couldn’t you emulate a zoom feature in UL that could to the same thing and perhaps more?

UL does not override brightness. Only if you hit the brightness icon it will modify the brightness. I’m running with 8% since several hours.

I tried with previous versions and each time I came back to the main screen I got 25% brightness, when I got back to settings the brightness decreased only to switch to 25% in the main UL screen.

But I tried it now on 3.4.3 and it works fine, so I’m happy with this :grin:

Sadly I have to bring bad news for the HR Sensor bug… :disappointed:
I already had three reboots in a little more than half a day.
And those reboots come even if the watchface doesn’t use the HR sensor.

And the crash log is still the old one from November 28 so no help here.

1 Like

Hi, @Eric_Crochemore Good day buddy. I installed 3.4 version on my Kospet hope but it stuks at selecting launcher and after two three trys , a small battery symbol appears with test written beside it, I have not given sms permission to app. So what am I doing wrong ? Please advise me. Thanks in advance.

You have to set ALL permissions… otherwise it will fail.

Thank you @Eric_Crochemore , for your prompt reply. Best regards.

Hi, @Eric_Crochemore can I install 3.4.3 version on my Kospet hope , will it work ?

Yes it should

1 Like