Universal Launcher [Ver. 3.x and above]

Hi, the swr value is a little bit tricky, in the past i had some faces that uses it with “true” and “false” string values. That’s why your face is not working, i can put the boolean values true and false and it will work. Sometimes i feel that Lua is not very understandable…

Respected sir, can I replace swr with boolean ?
About lua, really is not very easy, so many different command for one function. Thanks sir .
Can I replace with swr with boolean ? There are also swr used in chronograph reset command.
I did not under stand how to make it work.

You can try with this script instead :
if swr == “false” then
startstop()
tap()
else
if swr == “true” then
startstop()
end
reset()
end

1 Like

Thanks sir. I will try.

Respected sir,
Sorry sir I came again to you with new problem.
This is a old problem in universal launcher. There are .watch faces made by watch maker apps. Watch dial marker division by 360 , 12 ,60 are made to show the minute or second marking.
I have notice that when it is zoomed, every thing are zoomed but the marker has not effect of zoom.
To make the marker zoom .I have to replace the marker with png image. Then it is being zoomed .
For this proplem I am giving a .watch face file to see you.
When you will zoom it it. The marker position will not zoom in watch.
It is zoomed in mobile screen but not in watch screen.
Please look in it sir. It is very important, because with unlocked watch face, we can replace the marker with png image. But if it was locked by the auther of the watch face then it is impossible to change.
You can check it in the watch face, which I am posting to you sir.
This is the issue with the UL .
Every other things on screen are zoomed. The lininig markers are not zoomed. These are not a png image. These marker made with the help of watchmaker app.
If you will look and zoom the screen in watch you surely see the problem.
The watch face I am sending to you is one of the example.
Thanks with regard.

Below is edited by me with png image of marker

Hi…i have the same problem, I can’t read the notifications…and this is why I bought the prime in the first place. Hopefully you will adjust the wallpaper.
Thnx very much.

waiting for an update you can still remove the wallpaper using the high contrast option

1 Like

Thanks for help but scipt did not worked. Perhaves swr command is not working in my watch. To run this particular watch face, there are other scipts can be written. So I have leave it up. Just It is my curiosity to know the fact of swr command and Android watch. You have cleared my question. I am happy with your answers.
But again I had posted another problem of Universal Launcher. It is important for UL. You may see that , in some spare time. Thanks sir.

I noticed that all of your problems are very important. I would appreciate it if you were a little more patient.

1 Like

Dear sir, @G1NT0N1C, why you became angry ? I have no problem, I am not a professional man and earning from this site. I am using your UL apps in my watch. If I found some thing error in it and report to you is a sin ? This will help in mastering your apps. I have written to @ Eric_Crochemore and you are replying like this type, instead of the person to whom I had requested.
If you do not like that some one write to you ?
Thanks with regard.

How do you think I’m angry?
I just think that you are very demanding. And are quite impatient. Just my personal opinion…

2 Likes

R/sir, it is true that I am impatient by nature. I am really in hurry for the result ,yes or no. No matter I found a genuine problem as your app supported .watch faces. Thanks. Dont mention I am senior citizen retired from gov.job. So impatient is natural due to age.

Yes Markers are not updated fully at each redraw, that’s a restriction on current engine.

1 Like

Thanks for reply sir, This is the restriction of current engine of UL. No problem it would be managed in unlocked watch face by replacing with png image of markers. Thanks again :pray:

Thnx for your response…I will try it. Hope this resolves the issue.
Thnx again

3.4 version is uploaded. I’m still working on other missing arratypes for next releases…

3 Likes

Eric good nigth, Any tutorial on transfer skins from Mac to kospet Prime ? Thanks

Have you tried this :

3 Likes

I have a mac also . I use this

https://www.android.com/filetransfer/

Connect watch to mac with charger cable . Works well

1 Like

I will try. Many thanks. But first i have to fixe the google error problem and i dont know if i have to execute the in the watch or with pc with cable ?!?!?