Universal Launcher [Ver. 3.x and above]

tried to install the UL on my Genesis. After installation the clockskins are very small and at the left edge of the display. Its not getting better when changing from square to round. After doing a restart the clock stucks by the input of the sim pin. you can see the inputs, but after ok there is an error on the top:
error during unlock with the pin of the simcard.
then it stops, nothing possible any more. The input is not accepted.
After a reset ( long tab on the power button ) a restart is possible, but then there is the same problem with the input of the sim pin. Finally I pulled out the sim card, make a restart ( long tab on the powerbutton ) and the Genesis started ok. I can see my own clockskins and so on. Have I done something wrong ?
Then I re-installed the UL, put in the simcard again, restart and everything is ok ( sim card input is accepted ) as before installing UL. Hmā€¦

@G1NT0N1C helped. Thanks here again. You have to make the reboot in the round modus.

@Eric_Crochemore Sir , I had requested for solution of my problem about 12 days ago. My problemā€™s solution is minor for a expert like you. My all problems in this regard were solved by you. For this act I heartly appreciate you. But I think perhaves you are angry upon me for frequent asking help? I am a indian senior citizen as well as served more than 40years in govt service on a respectable post, so I know how to give regards to others. I donā€™t know about you but it seems you are a very kind person. So again I request to see my problem it may be in dst setting of UL or some thing else.
Hope, you will reply either it can be solved or not.
Thanks.

Itā€™s already solved in the next release, Iā€™m just a little busy these days. Iā€™ll let you know.

5 Likes

Thanks sir, I will wait for your next release. :pray:

Regarding my problem with annoying ā€œConnectedā€ notifications, after I tried everything else, I uninstalled Universal Launcher and the problem was solved. Im not sure why, but obviously, something in the UL caused this behaviour.
Maybe Iā€™ll try to install the latest version again, but right know Iā€™m not willing to bother with that, Iā€™m just happy because that extremely annoying problem is gone. :smiley:

@Eric_Crochemore Dear sir, thanks for reply. May I ask you when will be the corrected version of Universal Launcher released by you ? Due to the best function of Universal launcher in our/ my watch. I have forgotten to download zip face for my watch. It is still working super fine, eccept the problem I had raised in my previous post. Please do the needful. Thanks :handshake:

Here is a beta version :

5 Likes

@Eric_Crochemore. Thanks sir, it is working fine and faster than previous. I have uninstalled previous and fresh installed the new one beta 3.4. I found itā€™s searched gps and weather location faster than before. My problem is also solved in this version. Very very thanks for co-operation and help.:ok_hand::clap:

1 Like

Can I use this Launcher for the Anmino M5?

No, because your watch is a Fitness tracker. UL is working with full android watches only.

3 Likes

Thanks for the speedy response, Guess I need to but a full Android then.

You should think about. Itā€™s fun! :wink:

1 Like

@Eric_Crochemore. Thanks sir. My watch has full function of talking time .watch file with your latest UL.

Here again I have done a mistake to write you .
I found another problem in Universal launcher with .watch face having Chronograph. In Cronograph mode, there is function to park hands at any particular place like 90 digree 45, 360 and any digree of dial. But it has a peculier problem. It can not stay at any place while parking it hour and minute hand automatically reset to time mode after just 1 or 2 minute. While the function of chronograph is running. While the .watch file is ok in mobile.
I have made it working by editing in watch file in another way by writting command in Watch hand hour and minute. But actually it should work by writting command in main script of watch file. My english is not better but I think you can understand what I want to say.
Thanks for your super Universal launcher for our watches. :clap:

You can give me a link to this face, so that I can look.
Thanks

1 Like

Respected sir,
I have uploaded on my google drive. This is not edited by me.
Left dial for parking and bottom dial to reset.

It is normal in mobile app watchmaker. Thanks with regards.
I have also notice that some watch face having parking at 360 (12 clock) fixed may not be changed by editing script file are not behaving like that I had mentioned. Rest you are most brilliant in this field. You will surely find the problem. Thanks sir.
1 Like

New Beta is uploaded (same link) correcting this problem. Note that thereā€™s an error in the script with a ā€œteeenmeā€ instead of ā€˜tweenmeā€™.

2 Likes

Thanks sir, I will download and test it .

Thank you so much sir, I downloaded the new beta 3.4 of Universal launcher. Fresh installed and checked with problem. Now the problem is solved. I am surprised with your intelligency that how can you find the minute problem, and solved it. Because big problems are easy but it is very difficult to short out minute problems.
Thanks with regards.:+1::+1::+1:

Respected sir,
Just one more problem, I made a .watch face with swr command in opacity of hand, to hide hands and activate chronograph. The watch face is beautiful with more function.
It is working in mobile. But it hand display and hide function not working in watch.
For you I have posted a link to that .watch face. That is unlocked watch face. I am sure you have solution for this why it is not working in watch.
Centre tap to hide hands and activate chronograph is not working in watch. Rest all are working. Hope some solution or cause you will find. Thanks sir. Link below:

Regards.