Universal Launcher [Ver. 3.x and above]

Is there any video of universal launcher working?

Cause I don’t want to take any unnecessary risk or avoid loosing my time installing thinks that I don’t even know how it looks or if the are useless for my needs (don’t take me wrong please, I’m just knowing this kinda apps, don’t wanna screwing up my watch)

1 Like

It’s a simple app.
Install and uninstall, very easy.
There may be a video on our yt channel (linked at the top of this forum) but seriously, I’m not sure what you are concerned about.
Install it on your mobile phone if you want to check it out.
It works on there as well.

3 Likes

there’s a video demo link in the first post.

3 Likes

Alright man this is the part when with shaking voice I tell you… Shut up and take my money!!!:joy::joy:

Looks like AWESOME really.

Most all of my clockskins work only with Universal Launcher only. I can make them look realistic that way with the lighting changing on top of the hands as they move. Each of my watchfaces is hand drawn to match the original watch, not just a cropped image of a hand or a background image.

3 Likes

By the way, here is how to make realistic watch hands for use with Universal Launcher.
How to make a realistic hand! - Round Custom Faces / Custom Faces Developement & Guides - Full Android Watch

3 Likes

Hi man, could you send me some screenshots by PM? So I can see and decide, jeje
Thanks a lot

screenshots of what?

Sorry, didn’t saw your second post with the link on it, it was a misunderstood, forget it! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Oh that’s ok. :slightly_smiling_face: I have this installed on my watch…
RAR - Apps on Google Play
If you download a ZIP file watchface from a download link directly on the watch, you can use RAR to unzip it and specify the ClockSkin folder as the destination for the unzipped file. Very simple this way.

4 Likes

Thanks @Louis_Peek
Good to hear from you :+1:

2 Likes

I made a video of this

5 Likes

Hi Pablo!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hey up,will Universal launcher work on Ticwris max s with FAW A10 firmware installed and which version do i need please?

Yes it does and always the latest version as far as I know…
Just install it and test it.
If it is not OK, just remove it again :+1:

4 Likes

Hi, do you know if Universal Launcher 3.4 will work fine on Ticwris Max S ?

It does. But why not using 3.6?

Tried 3.4, will try also latest 3.6 (just thought it might not be compatible as it works for faw android 10, and my actual version is still 7.1.1 ). Will report how it works for me.