International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - Suitable for LEM12 Pro & APPLLP 2 Updated 2021.06.26

Yes it is an ok app for overall use but you need something a little better for wake lock detection.

Get a good one…
Not the first one you find…
There are some crap apps out there so choose wisely :+1::+1:

Another indicator:

I have an official lemfo power bank running in both of the watches. Before, both watches gets 90% to 100% of battery charge. Now are getting 10%. That tells me that battery stats of the rom, are wrong (in my humble experience).

Notice that like I told you, in my dad’s watch i only have 2 apps installed: Office and Watch Droid. Don’t you think it’s weird this draining?

Very true…
I will move these posts to a separate thread.
If it was affecting everyone I would leave it.
But so far only 2 or 3 people have had the issue and it is normally related to an app that is installed by the user…

But only for you :thinking::thinking::thinking:
Sorry but I don’t think so.

Ok if you say so.

Let’s wait more feedback.

Hello you all.

Is there someone that has mic. cut off when doing a voip call like facebook messenger, hangouts or other app?? When a i send voice in real time, the person hear cutted sound from Lem12 pro mic.

Note: Sound with voice recorder works fine.

Make sure that battery optimation for the Facebook App is disabled.

Not working. Neither on hangouts or Google Duo.

Tested with wifi high speed and BT tethering.

If you make sure app is " not optmized " and has " unlimited data access " there is no reason why the app should sleep and cut out the mic ?

I video call on whatsapp and zoom without a issue

3 Likes

There are many permissions to check.
Access to the microphone
Limited data
Battery saving

Not sure why you are having problems because it works fine on this firmware :thinking:

2 Likes

I mean when you say a long phrase, it cuts off. All people say (and me when I test) that the voice sound it’s cut off and can’t hear me well.

That sounds like it is getting cut off by a background power saving permission.

3 Likes

Done! Doesn’t works.

Please can you do a checklist (hangouts)?

After that, i will tell my feedback.

Maybe worth you telling us what you have done because this isnt a issue . Something is missing here

Thank you Dr_Andy_Vishnu.

Let’s take Hangouts.

1. Install the app from playstore.
  2. Turn Off Battery Optimization (not installed facebook, no need for hangouts). Not restriction in background too.
  3. Run the app. In Videocall, all permision has granted (Camera, microphone).

Apart, related to battery drain after 30% of the watch:

I haven’t knowledge in programing but i have a lot of experience operating android in many ways, since Android versión 2 or 3 on tablets, watches, cars, lot of phone brands, changing roms, etc.

Batery life reported from Accubattery after 4 weeks of use: 79%. Don’t know why, my watch is 3 months old and last all day util reaches 30% of battery!!

Will my battery have burned out after the rom change? This is my configuration to migrate the rom to the watch.

Aditionally after that, i did full restart and erase all data.

Uploading: 20210521_202004.jpg…
Uploading: 20210521_202028.jpg…
Uploading: 20210521_202103.jpg…

If after doing the above i have no idea why hangouts wont work . As for your battery . If after a full factory reset you have serious battery drain with nothing installed ( and you havent messed around with watch ) we have a problem

3 Likes

Thank you. I will test it!

1 Like

About face unlock
We followed best practice

I am testing this firware for almost one month. Only thing that is not working for me is vibrations/alarms/notificaions from 3rd party apps. The alarm form build in clock app works ok.
@pablo11 how long will it take you to make some fixes? It is very importatnt for me - i have diabetes and “connected” to the smartwatch with my blood glucose alerts. If they dont work, i dont know when someting is wrong :frowning:

The battery saver on the original system could skip applications so that they would not “fall”. I can’t find such an option on unofficial firmware … I quite miss it. If I don’t turn off the battery saver, my time signal turns off, among other things. The alarm clock (graphically) was better on the original Firmware. The new one switches off badly. But I like the timer on it. I use it often at work