Touch Multicircles

HI to all,this is my last face,more usefull than beautifull :joy: , but it permit to me to understand the array 100 function.
All icon are touchable,except for distance,temperature,kcal and date.
Touching the hours number,it open the alarms,the battery,the dialer,mic recorder,music player,camera,hearthmonitor,step counet,meteo and added a touch icon to a gps nav that I like it,but you can change in xml with your package.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.navigation.offlinemaps.gps&hl=it
I hope this face will be usefull for you too.
and last but not least,happy 2020 to all the forum.
bye

clock_skin_model

Touch Multicircles

Update: I made a version with Google translator instead Google search .Addded brightness screen level.

Touch Multicircles Translator

15 Likes

Good effort :+1: . Nice one

3 Likes

Excellent work.

Thank you @Malex . There seems like the month is off. Could you kindly please review? Instead of JAN its GEN😇

Sorry and thank you,I forgot to translate it form my native language.
I correct it and added a version with Google translator instead Google search.
bye

excellent work ! functionality is great.
looking forward to more designs in the future.

Sir - You may know more about array 100 than anyone so I have a question.

I am trying to find the code for contacts in the Package Name app on my watch, but when selecting contacts, all I see are “Details, Copy and Confirm”, no codes…

How do I access the codes to put edit the .xml?

Hi,I’m not a developer,many guys knows much about it,they explained to me how works it,I try to tell you.
Don’t you see nothing like this in package app?

I click on copy and paste it in xml file at the end of the file,before the </clockskin line like this

<drawable>
<arraytype>100</arraytype>
<centerX>158</centerX>
<centerY>8</centerY>
<range>40</range>
<cls>com.android.dialer.DialtactsWearActivity</cls>
<pkg>com.android.dialer</pkg>
</drawable>
and you can add all the array 100 you want,copy and paste a new drawable set under that and correct the x y coordinates and cls and pkg for the new app. I hope I explained myself. bye

Many thanks! And, no, the information shown in your picture does NOT appear in the Package app when I select contacts (or any other function). Perhaps I have the wrong app?

Is the code you included above for contacts? If so, I’ll just use it!

Again, THANK YOU!!! :smiley:

Hi, no it’s for the dialer
I’m getting this for the contacts app:

Try leaving out the cls part as it’s showing to be null
I wonder what’s with the app on your watch

I’ll give that a try and let you know if it works with my watch

yes,for the contact is
com.android.contacts
com.android.contacts.activities.PeopleActivity
but in the dialer,if you switch to left,you have the recent calls,left again you have your contact list,all in one.
bye

1 Like

Will try your last suggestion after lunch, earlier attempt (leaving out the cls part) didn’t work

Nothing seems to work… Perhaps my watch (Lemfo Les2) is different (android 5.1 OS)

Dont forget as per our array 100 guide . Its always best to use " package names " on watch NOT phone as the detail is different and doesnt always work .

I don’t even have a “phone” other tha my watch

Tim - I am trying to find the code for contacts in the Package Name app on my watch, but when selecting contacts, all I see are “ Details, Copy and Confirm ”, no codes, the page is otherwise BLANK

I even used YOUR dialer code (below substituting range 70 with 40) and STILL it doesn’t work…

Here is the code you need . Make sure you have them the right way round ( as per guide ) . Cannot see any reason why this wont work

1 Like

Make sure the code is enclosed in drawable /drawable tags

2 Likes