Ticrwis MAX-S + Kospet Note - new rectangular model - official support thread

I know yours is, I was just checking that @christ had the same model.
So you should return yours @Gazman

It is the only way to deal with it properly and without risking your warranty.

sorry, the posts appeared to have lost sequence. I wasn’t sure if it was me you were asking.

Did anyone manage to make a screenshot from the Ticwris Max S ?
In Macrodroid I get “unable to write to external storage” error (all Permission on).
Other methods which work ?

No problem @Gazman

I have spoken to Kospet.

Please email them at kospetsmart@gmail.com and put
“For the attention of Celeste regarding microphone problem” at the subject line.

They will make arrangements with you and it will be a quick solution.

Please tell them that I asked you to contact them.

You can cc me zappa1.pf@gmail.com

2 Likes

Thanks @Pablo11.,
I will follow your advice.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Thanks @Gazman

You will see that I have responded and I will keep an eye on this.

1 Like

@pablo11 - thanks very much for your advice and assistance.
`I have received the emails and will follow up as suggested and reply as advised.
Regards,

3 Likes

I’ve had my MAX S for two months and all was well. I notice that the vibration doesn’t work any more. I tried setting volume, airplane mode, do not disturb mode- all to no avail. I tested various vibration apps from the appstore and they appear to work but my watch does not vibrate. Today I factory reset the watch and it still doesn’t vibrate. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

I suspect it is a broken connection internally or a faulty motor.
Contact them at kospetsmart@gmail.com

Thank you @pablo11 - will that Kospet email contact also work for the Ticwris MAX S?

That is why I posted the address… Yes :+1:

Hi @pablo11, I did not get any reply from that email address about my watch’s broken vibration motor… Is there a period of time I need to wait before getting an answer from them?

You have to wait till the warranty expires…lol.

Where do you have buy your Ticwris ? Aliexpress ?

Can you email me the details and proof of purchase to zappa1.pf@gmail.com

Thanks

There at least 3 brands selling this watch. The third one is Domiwear DM101.

Any update on the rotation problem? I just got the Ticwris Max S and found out that any app with the camera just does not work properly.

Basically, the front facing camera is rotated 90 degrees related to the app orientation. So even with a rotation manager, this is making the camera almost useless. I found out that the side camera can be used side ways on my right arm, making it point to myself. Not easy for a selfie on Snapchat, but at least, I can face the camera lens in a better orientation.

The issue was also on the Ticwris MAX, but at least, it was possible to make a Snapchat at 45 degrees angle.

Thank you for your support!

Thank you so much for your help @pablo11

I purchased the watch at the Ticwris Official Store on Aliexpress.

No problem.
Hopefully they will be in touch with you soon. :+1: