The Kospet PRIME Official post

Hi there
I cant seem to install any version of xposed after flashing it always get stuck @ ANDROID logo (@boot) any advice ?

I did post a warning.
Don’t use root if you don’t understand the process.
Basically I write these words in the hope that people will research a little before trying to use it.
Basically you must flash the magisk patched boot image and twrp ONLY using download only mode in sp tool.
Then copy Magisk to the watch storage and ADB reboot to recovery.
Then flash the magisk zip you copied to storage.

Once you reboot you will have systemless root and you can do what you want.

However, if you are only doing this to use xposed - I believe it is a waste of time and exposed may not work as you expect.
Magisk modules are much more compatible

3 Likes

If you have flashed twrp and magisk the way pablo11 said, then you just have to wait
I have Xposed on my watch too (the systemless magisk module one) and first boot after flashing took 10-15 minutes (with the ‘android’ boot’animation’ going on)

I actually have a very strange issue. After I flashed offical firmware on my kospet prime my imei changed. Tired quite a few apps and last hope was to try xposed that also didnt worked

I wasnt aware of the abnormal wait time on first boot after flashing xposed, took good 7 minutes

What settings did you use in the SP flash tool?
IMEI is in a protected partition - NVRAM.
It is only normally affected if you use Format all + download option in the Flash Tool…

I have never heard of IMEI being altered by regular flash of firmware…

1 Like

Yep, this is the module I would recommend using - the magisk module :+1:

yes i mistakenly used Format all + Download option

just manged to get my imei changed but now my watch cant find any networks at all :confused:

Oh dear :confused:
After format all + download mistakes you will need:
A) a working IMEI number
B) a new WiFi MAC address
C) a new Bluetooth MAC address

From Android 7.1.1 onwards network is more secure in some respects.
These three pieces of information are absolutely needed.

Unfortunately we cannot post the information you need to fix this problem because it is illegal in most countries.

However, if you search the web for MTK IMEI Problem you should be able to work it out.

In future please use *download only " mode in the Flash Tool and please read up on the process you are trying to use :ok_hand:
Good luck :+1:

3 Likes

B) wifi is working fine no issue there
C) hant checked bt yet
A) my watch had a imei after flash but cant get signals but was able to search for networks and detect them

You have to contact Kospet to find out if you reset your IMEI because it is illegal for us to assist you with this. Contact after-sales@kospet.com and explain your problem.
It may be that your service provider allows only specific ranges of IMEI numbers. It is unusual but does happen.
Changing IMEI is illegal in most countries and so we have to refer you to the brand for this.
Did you check your service provider bands and make sure they are supported by the watch?

2 Likes

New firmware update added to the first post.

4 Likes

thanks for adding New firmware pablo11 !

Great, very curious about the change log.
What, if any, is the average time before such updates are available for WiFi update, for those of us not yet feeling comfortable with the manual steps to update ?

Its is official firmware? Automatic update in watch doesnt detects any updates.

If @pablo11 gets it then yes its official firmware . Dont forget we are the direct support for Kospet

1 Like

Wow didnt know :smiley: Nice :slight_smile: On official kospet forum there is no new firmware post. Change log would be nice :slight_smile:

See how good we are :wink:

there is calculator app and some watch faces but one major difference is the smoothness of the interface

2 Likes

New icon clear memory and sound when charging on USB too