The Kospet PRIME Official post

Where can i download the pro version of floating toucher? i want to upgrade mine. Thanks

yes I unchecked this application in
Battery saver :en pensant:

it is easy to find with google. ‘’ Floating Touch v3.1.1 (Premium) ‘’

Thanks again. Just wandering how to use all the features of floating toucher i got from smartwatchticks, since it doesn’t exist in play store anymore.

this one is probably the one you saw:

sadly, it’s only available for android wear and not full android (there is a beta for full android available somewhere, I think it is in this community, but I don’t believe it worked that well)

3 Likes

Will they also make usb cables like the newer kospet hope that doesn’t need a base?

thanks!!

The Kospet Hope is the older one.

1 Like

Same for me Optimus pro

but you don’t need the cradle to charge, just the USB cable.

Thanks for listening

Because the screen is small, do we have any kind of screen zoom? any tips? Clicking the small buttons in the corners is difficult

Except that, the watch / phone is very good

Thanks!!!

Well, the Kospet Hope doesn’t have a micro-USB cable. This is the charging cable of the Kospet Hope:

The problem was that there are only two pins for charging, that means no data transfer with this cable.
For data transfer on the Kospet Hope, there are hidden conectors under the SIM tray. You need an extra cable:
The Kospet Optimus Pro, and the Kospet Prime are using a docking station. The Kospet Vision comes with a 4 pin connector cable.

1 Like

Hi Lucas,
install setting search,accessibility,treeple tap for zoom.
https://apkpure.com/settings-search/com.katzoft.settings.search.full
bye

2 Likes

cool, I’ll try this one.

OK thanks for the info

1 Like

Has anyone rooted this device safely to install droid vnc server?
Thanks again :grimacing:

Search in this thread for the word “recovery”
Make sure you really understand what you are doing before you root your watch by flashing the patched boot and recovery image.

You can easily screw up your watch if you don’t understand the process.

I seriously don’t understand your need for a VNC server?
Why do you need it,. ?

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the return.

I always used it on my rooted phones. I work directly with the computer. With vnc, I keep using, without having to fiddle with my cell phone / watch, when it’s charging away from me.

I believe it’s still too risky to root the clock, I won’t do it.
It’s not urgent.

Thanks for listening.

Rooting is extremely simple.
As long as you know what you are doing.
You can find all the answers here in the forum if you have a look. :+1:

3 Likes

hello ,
I installed ‘‘Assistive Touch’’ for kospet prime, and i have a problem.
when I put the time dial, the application disappears , in the settings I disable power saving .
Do you have a solution for him to stay permanently ?

Have you granted the permissions needed to display on top of other apps?