The Kospet PRIME Official post

Continuing the discussion from The Kospet PRIME Official post:

Hi,
I am new here and encountered intermittent speaker problem with my Kospet Prime watch.
At times the sound coming out is so soft even with maximum volume setting that is hardly audible. Reboot don’t help.
When I leave the watch idle for sometime, the problem may just go away the next time I use the speaker. This happen several times over the day .it’s frustrating
And I can’t rely on it to make or receive call.
I encountered this prob a few days ago.

1 Like

If you are on the latest firmware and have reset watch afterwards there are only two things you can do
Return watch
Open up watch ( you will have no warranty if you do so ) and see if anything is restricting the speaker . ie waterproofing tap

Thanks

1 Like

But is it just a security issue?
I can install Gpay and cards!
If supports should be active as there is more utility beyond payments. Domotics for example.
Hope it will be accessible soon, it would be excellent.
Thanks

1 Like

I am experiencing the same intermittent speaker problems, I’ll try to open it as tim_Collins said.

Does the rear cover of your watch have a little tiny hole in it?
A lot of the speaker problems are due to high vacuum pressure used when they seal the watch and also the excessive amount of sealant they use to try to keep the water out.

So they started using a tiny one way pressure relief valve on the rear cover.

Some advice - if you are going to remove the rear cover - be very careful because it is a very tight fit!!

There have been quite a few cases where people cannot charge or use data transfer after removing the cover. Due to the design and location of the USB connector under the cover.
The same applies to the Kospet Prime as well.

2 Likes

I was going to have a look at that MrTicks video where he explains how to open it, shall I try to press the relief valve first ?

No, you can’t press it.
It’s a one way valve that let’s pressure out.
From the outside it is just a tiny hole.

2 Likes

Hi to all, I’m Malex and logged now for the first time in the forum,and new happy owner of a kospet Prime.
First thing,greetings to all,thanks for your interesting forum,and sorry for my english.
I have a question.
After many days to explore all the forum and reset the watch for a stable bluetooth connection,now I have it,with watch droid 9.1,the same in the watch and phone,disable power saving and background cleaner,no battery optimization for watch droid.
but if I connect wifi,the connection is instable,disconnect and reconnect every 10-15 minutes,while should be more stable.
If I charge the watch connect to usb,with bluetooth and wifi connect,the connection is perfect,no disconnection for hours. this is because,when in charge,the power saver is disabe,but I have disabled too the power saving,so,when not in charge there is a sort of power saving in the wifi.
Is it a correct analysis?
I’m the only one?Have you a possible solution?
for me It’s a relative problem,because,only with bluetooth,the battery drain less than with wifi .
Thanks in advance

1 Like

does kospet prime not load when turned off?

I tried to load with it off, does not load anything.

What if I let the battery run out? It’s at 7% and I won’t be able to charge it before the battery runs out.

thanks!!

It also loads if it’s turned of or the battery is empty. But you have to make sure that it’s connected properly, that’s a little bit tricky sometimes.

3 Likes

hello ,
I installed ‘‘Assistive Touch’’ for kospet prime, and i have a problem.
when I put the time dial, the application disappears.
Do you have a solution for him to stay permanently ?

Never used it but try this instead . Its a huge favourite of our good friend @SmartWatch_Ticks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oPWqC95Kek1lGcRBzziVORpdfC2_Y7hP/view?usp=drivesdk

He swears by it :wink:

1 Like

Hello everyone and I’m also e owner of the Kospet Prime.
Interested in following this conversation.

I’m searching for some T9 keyboards, nobody uses them?
The original qwerty is a nightmare, it works, but still a nightmare.

A lot of users use gboard but i havent tried it on prime . Thanks

You could try using this

2 Likes

It’s not t9 (t3, maybe?) but atleast it’s not qwerty

Interesting, I also saw one using the circumference of the watch, but can’t find the APK.
Will keep searching

I saw the circular keyboard in a YouTube concept video, but couldn’t find any app like it

tim_Collins , thanks you for the answer I have the pro version of this application, it closes as soon as I press the button of the watch I seek the solution so that it remains permanently ( I have been a subscriber for years @SmartWatch_Ticks ) :clin d’œil:

Have you unchecked this app in

Battery saver in settings ?

Thanks