The Kospet PRIME Official post

1 Like

I’ve been using Prime for a couple of days now with WatchDroid without any problems…I would just like to know if there is a way to activate the face unlock imeadiatly after the watch is “activated”, without having to swipe on it. Can this be done?
Also, the “Raise to wake” function is a little “slow” or “buggy”…is it possible to re-calibrate the giroscope or do any kind of optimizations?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

These settings cannot be changed for the face unlock feature.
When it was first implemented the Google code was used and this required face unlock immediately.
Unfortunately it caused a lot of complaints from customers who just wanted to be able to check the time without needing to fully unlock the watch.
So the built in Android code was used instead which allows you to see the face (which is also the lockscreen) first.

As for the sensor - it cannot be calibrated or altered in any way. I’m surprised that you are having a problem with this because it is actually quite sensitive.

Have you checked your firmware version to see if there is an OTA available?
If there is an update and you install it please make sure to make a full factory reset after installation.

4 Likes

That’s a shame, it would be great if we could choose to do it automatically or not. :slight_smile:

I’ve installed the update as soon as I received it and did a full reset after…I have a friend that bought it at the same time as I did that seems to sufer from the same problem in the “raise to wake” :confused:

1 Like

The only thing you can try is maybe to use my launcher wake gesture, follow our YT channel tutorial.
But i must admit that i’ve no issue on my Prime, it’s working well already…

1 Like

this will be my new watch hopefully soon:) i love the size and that it has full screen watchfaces, hopefully it will stand my full kind of usage cos the only one that did this was my rest in peace lem x.

3 Likes

Lovely to see you @sonia_sophie_ataunna :tada::tada::tada:
I might be able to arrange something for you.
I have to talk to @G1NT0N1C and see what can be done.
I can’t tell you how happy I am to see you back again xx

4 Likes

Nice to see you around !!

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1::+1::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Best way to transfer pictures taken on Kospet PRIME to Android phone?
I use Watch Droid version 9, but this software has only the option to transfer files from the phone to the watch. I want to do it in other direction - in the ultimate way automatically synchronize watch DCIM directory with Android phone directory. Anybody has the solution?

I just use Bluetooth to send both to and from the watch.
Same as any android phone.
You don’t need any special software.
A good file browser maybe but that’s it.
FX file explorer is great.
Sending files using it is very simple indeed.

3 Likes

In general - You are right… I can transfer files manually and I use Total Commander for that. But if You are used to the specific functionality and You loose it, that is not so nice… Automatic pictures transfer was obvious in SM-V700 samsung watch 5 years ago which I used till switching into PRIME now - the moment You took the picture it was automatically transferred to Your DCIM directory on the connected Android phone… So now I would like to have the same - whenever I take picture or video on PRIME I would like to transfer it immediately to the phone, or semi automatically by clicking one icon… I wonder if it is possible by clever macro function or separate application is needed to do it… Anybody hear/know about such automated task?

Pro versus Prime screen size…

3 Likes

Is there root available for PRIME? it would be nice to have root rights to run Titanium Backup in full version… or - anybody with TWRP experience on Prime?

It’s Android 7.1 so…

You could use magisk, twrp has been made for the prime

I have downloaded TWRP, but so far I see no comments about the use of it, and I had not been performing this procedure on the watch yet. Is there manual for TWRP application somewhere here?
(I have TWRP on my SM-V700 watch, I just want to be sure it works now ok on PRIME, and the procedure is clear, as I do now want to brick the new watch yet…)

Yes, on kospet site.

2 Likes

I am impressed with KOSPET web page - everything needed posted!
http://bbs.kospet.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=136&extra=page%3D1

• manual,
  • flash tool
  • latest rom
  • PC driver
    Great!
3 Likes

Please have a look how I have set PRIME to work Android phone

I hope KOSPET watch this ! Looking forward for the comments
5 Likes