The Kospet PRIME Official post

As @pablo11 said- please don’t flood this thread witch questions about other devices. We will post some specs as soon as possible- but this thread is about the Kospet Prime.
Please, be patient.

1 Like

on this watch, press the clockskin, works?

On the Kospet Prime, you can change the watchfaces by press and hold.

I meant like this

com.android.watchweather.WeatherActivity
com.android.watchweather

Well, it works with UL. I know that it works on some stocklaunchers, too. But I’m not sure that it’s working on the prime. I’ll have a look.

1 Like

I know for sure that it works on devices: Kospet OptimusPro, Zeblaze Thor5 Pro, Lemfo Lem 10

HI,yes,the “normal” usage its a big intervallum…for example,my watch arrived a two days ago.I have turned it on(with sim) saturday, 11:58 A.M. with 100% battery. Now its sunday 19:20 P.M. with 40% battery.Between this i used the next thing: setting custom things,like screen brighness,wifi code,sounds,notifications,downloaded a lot watchfaces,and of course see all menu,what can do the watch.Make photos,call my girlfriend(to see how the microphone work),send sms,etc.After all,i turn off wifi,bluetooth,stand on with 4g(because i use the watch like standalone phone with sim in).This all things i played 1-2 hours,and the battery empty from 100% to 78%. When i sleep i dont shut down the watch.At this time(8-9 hour) the battery go down to the 70-72%.Tooday i make a two longer calls(one 13 min. one 15 min.),3 short call,like 3-4 min. each,and send 1 sms and received 2.
For me this the is the “normal” usage…
Thank You that You read it.

3 Likes

Dear G1NtN1C, Sorry if i have lame questions,i use the watch now just 2 days…i have 3 question:

1. how can i turn off the opened things? push upper button-slide down-slide left x2,push the brush?
  2. I choose the Hungaryan langauge,and its funny.The main menu its hungaryan,but some next possibility stay english…
  3. If i understand right,the upper button help go back one step in the menu:But the lower make the same thing…what can i do more with this button?
    Thank You
  1. There is an other way. Press and hold the upper button. If you touch the icon on the right side, you can close them manualy.
  2. Make sure that you are running the newest firmware.
  3. The upper button is to power on/oft and enter the power of menu (for example you can enter the square mode here. The other one is to go one step back in the menu. No easy way to change them.
1 Like

Though you can use the power button to go the the power menu, I don’t recommend that because the button on my watch became loose after sometime. You could use some app (like pie control) to emulate the hardware buttons

1.thanks,understood,good fast mode to close the thing :slight_smile:
3. it was not a big question,just for information …
2. a have base line version: MOLY.LR12A.R2.MP.V5.23.P10
and kernel version: 4.4.22 Thu Oct 17 20:17:56 CST 2019

Okay,tooday i discovered one funy things.I use the watch like standalone phone.All contacts i have on the sim card.If i send or received sms,the system show me the contact name.If i make a call from contact list,in the call info the system show the name,BUT if i receive a call,the watch show me the name when the watch ringing,but later in the call list show just the phone number without the contact name,totally independently early i received the call,or not.What can i do?

I personally have all my contacts backed up to google so never have this problem . Its also good when you get a new watch and sync as all contacts automatically appear with profile photo’s saved . Why not try this ? Thanks

1 Like

I know for sure that it works on devices: Kospet OptimusPro, Zeblaze Thor5 Pro, Lemfo Lem 10

I will have to post the revovery for the Prime.
I thought it was done but apparently not.
My apologies, I will sort it out as soon as I can.
We have a state emergency here in NSW Australia so it might be 24 hours or so.

HI,You have the Prime?And its work for You?Thanks.

104 posts were merged into an existing topic: Kospet Prime firmware

No sorry . Unfortunately no i am not using a prime at the moment . Thanks

Okay,i have deleted one contact from sim,and rewrite in the phone…same problem.Have someone some solution?

Can somebody list perfect settings for Watch Droid application - for now when I connect Galaxy NOTE10+ with PRIME , connection stays active as long as the watch screen is on, and watch disconnects around 1 minute after screen goes off. I have excluded watch droid from battery optimization.
Maybe settings on the phone must also be changed (Galaxy NOTE 10 +) looking forward for suggestions