The Kospet PRIME Official post

…as I told you 3 hours ago… :wink:

2 Likes

Hi friends, I have a problem with my “prime” Korpet. i did flash twrp and everything worked. I tried to do the memory test in spflash I stopped it with the button and the smartwatch no longer starts, I tried to press the two buttons to restart it but it doesn’t start again. if I move the charger every now and then it tells me "usb device not recognized. Before the Ram test the clock worked. What could have happened?

if sp flash tools still detect it you can try to flash the firmware again

4 Likes

it is not detected, windows gives me the message "device not recognized. I hold the two buttons down for more than 30 seconds but it does not start
can there be a tool that like ADB can restart the device?

the problem is probably the base that does not make good contact with the clock pins. the ram test probably overcharged the battery and the watch was no longer sufficiently charged. now it is charging but I notice a bit of slowness in recharging despite using a high speed power supply. I will check that there is a good contact on the pins. I measured the input voltage with the tester and the side pins measure 5.2 volts.

1 Like
  1. Pins on dock cradle (weak springs)
  2. Poor USB cable
  3. Isopropyl alcohol wipe clean pins on the back of the watch
3 Likes

Hi,i am here,to try Eric’s launcher.My watch arrived from support center,and now like unused,un apped brand new watch.
What must i do before download the launcher?I see it on google play store like a app.Just download it,install it,and play a lot with settings?
Thanks.

Grab it from Eric’s thread for the very latest version and details on how to install and use it.
His thread is here on the forum :+1:

how do I get one of these twin sim cards? I could then have one in each of my 2 watches and when one runs flat I can use the other one

I am not sure about that.
It is something that you have to discuss with your provider.

Not every telco offers this.

Mine only allows for one extra card but it’s up to them.

I think it might be illegal in Australia, but of course there is probably some way to clone a sim card out there somewhere

I don’t see any reason for being illegal. The provider don’t offer a real identical sim card, impossible to distinguish one from the other.
The 2nd one, called “clone” for easy speaking, have a real own phone number. And the provider just set a call transfer on it.
Using it, its equal, but not really.

In case of problem, we can know which sim card you use.

Yes, maybe in some countries, its forbidden, I don’t know, but why?

1 Like

I must admit, I haven’t heard that it’s illegal either.
Just that my service provider has the two sim same number option.
I suppose it would not be illegal because the provider has no issues as long as it can keep track of your usage…

It’s not like changing the IMEI number of the device…

3 Likes

After washing my hands several times during the day, I’m gonna need a true waterproof watch, sadly, non of the new 7.1.1. watches deliver this. I’m gonna stick with my Prime for now.

i pour plenty of water on my Prime on both sides (i take it off), everytime after workout and i had no problems with the watch…
Although, i suggest to you not to use soap.

Yes they have removable straps

Please help! I have a Kospet Prime 4G purchased in Feb 2020 and my heart rate monitor is not detecting my wrist bpm/pulse when I use the monitoring app directly. The green light is flashing as expected However if I place my finger it will detect bpm and then show an error - “Check wear way and try again please” (exact wording). When in fitness app and taking my walk it records everything including calories but no BPM. I fitness mode, the green light remains static and does not flash.
I have done factory reset, but to no avail.

So you have the latest firmware and performed a full reset ? Okay

Try this app

Make sure in watch settings under " special permissions " , " sensors " you allow this app access to heart rate monitor

Worth a try

If you do decide to flash your watch here is the tutorial

Here is the firmware

And here is the video to show you how to do it

1 Like

That error message is curious…
Definitely sounds like something installed by you is causing a conflict.
Before you flash just make a full factory reset in the watch settings, reset equipment and wipe everything.

Then before you do anything else - after first boot, check the heart rate function.

If you still get that error you can try flashing your watch and use "Firmware Upgrade ’ option in the flash tool.

If it is not working after that you have no choice except return to the place you purchased it…

4 Likes

By the way, I am not sure why this is so but under app permissions the default for Body Sensors is " 0 of 0 apps allowed" (while other apps like location, camera, calendar etc have default permissions which you can add more access permissions to)