The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

You need a car to drive it. there is no need to leave it at night with the lights on. but there is a need to look at the clock with the screen turned on.

1 Like

Seek Help please

2 Likes

Donā€™t feed the trollā€¦

5 Likes

Yep - thatā€™s why you use BlueMail app as it will not have this issue and Google calendar will pick up the events from BlueMail.
I use this myself - no problems.

2 Likes

That worked! Thank you for the recommendation!

I came here looking to see if anyone else has this problem. After it working great for a couple of weeks, I ended up not wearing it for a couple of days. I tried to charge it but it doesnā€™t want to charge. I get no response when I put it in the charger unless I jiggle it. If I do get a response, itā€™s just the empty battery screen. Any suggestions?

Hi . We have a lot of posts regarding charging . Try reading this post and above

See if any of these suggestions help
Thanks

Anyone have a newer HUAWEI phone that they use with the Kronos? Any issues?

Just got a new Huawei phone (minus GSF) ā€¦having issues with getting WDA to stay connected regardless of settings in both app and phoneā€¦i looked at WDAā€™s code which doesnā€™t seem to require GSFā€¦

@pablo11 You still have a Huawei, right? Wondering if you ever had issues with connection stability?

Hi guys , i also got this problem , it is stuck n the red battery icon and then switch off , it will not take a charge. nor will it power on pass the battery icon with the charger connected. from what i read the same symptoms and effect .

1 Like

Hi . As i posted just above there are a lot of posts regarding this . Please read thoroughly and try all the recommended solutions

Let us know how you get on

1 Like

Thanks @Dr_Andy_Vishnu
@TriniChinese the action that seems to be most effective is putting the watch in a refrigerator for 30 - 60 minutes.
Then take it out and test charging with the direct attach USB cable or sometimes it will actually just turn on after the cooling off period.

There seems to be a thermal trip that kicks in on the power circuit sometimes.

Let us know how you go.

1 Like

Hello Team KronosBlade! Iā€™ve run into an issue with my Genesis.

1. started noticing that power drains quick, Iā€™m about 3 hours after a full charge and currently at 47% - nothing special draining power. Power saver reports approx 3hrs remaining, thatā€™s 6 hrs on a full charge, where I was getting 9-10hr+. Top drain is screen at 10% (yes, gesture is on, not much help if off though).
  2. coupled with this, the watch died due to low battery and I could not get it charged, after about 2 days now, it finally charged up to 100% today
    Any suggested steps on what to look for here? I did have a SIM installed, I removed that. Power saving lists following:
    Screen 10%
    Bluetooth 6%
    WiFi 2%
    Google Play Service 1%
    thatā€™s it - running stock launcher, stock Genesis watchface.

Please perform a full factory reset using the watch settings.
Itā€™s been discussed many times. There is a lot to read but it is very useful

1 Like

I also love the reflective display on my Genesis. Now I do not have to ajust the brightness, when I go outside as I had to with my Janus watch.

1 Like

Itā€™s interesting, but where can I find the technical characteristics of this watch?

On the internet.

1 Like

why should I search google? or is that the custom in your country?
what is the thickness of this watch and its weight?

You should first try to find an answer yourself. If this does not lead to success, everyone will be happy to help.
It took me 30 seconds to find the information. On the official website. So not very well hiddenā€¦
-https://kronosblade.com/id3640/

3 Likes

Thank you for the link. When I bought it, the site didnā€™t have it yet

which watch is the charger cable suitable for?

Mr. Ticks at this YouTube Channel reviews all smartwatches including this oneā€¦in depth.

You can view them and even ask your questions of him.