The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

You are trying to configure a work exchange email account?
Does your company impose a security policy ?

I would use an app like BlueMail because it will not enforce a policy security most times.
You only get the screen in your photo if you have chosen to install a security certificate - you do not want to do this because it is not possible.

Once you have understood how to configure the account then you will need to set all the permissions correctly.
Turn off Background Cleaner and allow data usage for the app.
These settings can be found by going to the watch Settings then More.

Then the work calendar will sync with the google calendar

1 Like

unlike my watch, this one reduces and increases the brightness by long pressing the bottom button. the attached headphones are bad. they donā€™t even fit in your ear. but when I plugged in other headphones, I noticed that the sound is much better than on my old watch. the polarity of the charger is reversed. You canā€™t use it on other devices. Some nonsense when you log in to google play. Google services were not updated

That is same for all watches now because Google made a change.
Itā€™s posted in the announcement section here in the forum.

Of course the polarity of the charger is different - Jason made it for his watch and not any other.

The headphones - no idea. I donā€™t use them. They were added as a free bonus.
The power bank of the earbuds is very useful though.

1 Like

I didnā€™t find anything in this watch to wear constantly. I Wear Kospet Optimus Pro

Thatā€™s niceā€¦
Enjoy.

Didnā€™t you have a place on the old forum for people to vent and get it out of their system?

1 Like

Yesā€¦ I think there is one here as well.

It is a pity that in android 7.1, in this watch, there are no settings. by the way, if you can install the system from Kospet Prime, when you connect the charger, the sound is played, and when the battery is charged to 100%, the screen does not completely go out after showing it, but reduces the brightness.

Now thatā€™s interesting.
I have a Prime and the screen goes off when charging is completeā€¦
The sound is a new thing that was added a short time ago.
Just about to add the same thing to the Optimus Pro as well actuallyā€¦ Itā€™s a good feature.
The interesting thing is that the board inside the watch is exactly the same as the Prime.
Only the software is slightly different and the other stuff obviouslyā€¦
But the motherboard is exactly the sameā€¦

1 Like

Why would you expect every watch to be or work exactly the same. If so there would only need to be one watch and everybody would buy the same watch. Sure we could get the governments to control this and everybody would be happy? Sound familiar.

1 Like

Very true words.

the main difference is that there is no feedback from the health sensor

I remember a time when all you had to do was put your watch on in the morning.
I got my Dads old Timex after he passed away, Built in 1960. self winding and still works like a charm.

I bought these because of the reflex screen. but it is not marked in firmware. I knew that they were no different from mine. I have Kospet Optimus Pro and Lemfo LEM10.

who used power bank for this watch? the battery charge decreases very quickly.

I think we need to just stop feeding you. It has become apparent that no matter what anyone says or suggests is going to satisfy you. So have a great day and Iā€™m outta here. Maybe a Timex wind up next time.

4 Likes

now Iā€™m testing the duration of watch with the screen constantly turned on (the app in google market-Keep Screen On), I remove the brightness with the bottom button and the Screen Filter app

the watch case heats up and the battery charge decreases very quickly.

Thats quite logical,. what the F are you trying to prove??
SMDH

1 Like

I put the headlights on my car on and left them on all night, In the morning I had a dead batteryā€¦ How could VW make such a crappy car??
LOL

5 Likes

@pablo11 Yes I am. So my company uses Microsoft company portal (intune) as the security to register and approve a device and access my work account and then uses outlook as the actual email software. So right now I have outlook and Gmail on my watch. I was able to add my Gmail account to my outlook so everything is in one place, however, it wonā€™t sync the other way around, my outlook to my gmail. The reason I wanted this is I use the Google at a glance widget on the homescreen of my watch because it shows the date and weather info, but itā€™ll also pop up calendar reminders directly from the Google calendar. I wanted to sync my outlook calendar with Google calendar so all my appointments would appear in the Google at a glance widget. I was able to do this on my phone by setting up a Microsoft Exchange account, but i was getting that certificate message when I tried on my watch.