The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

Can you please help me
Trying to use vysor i get the following error message (USB Debugging is activated)

Thanks

@Hans_Broker You have to tick the box to allow trusted USB debugging.
You can see the little tick box on the left of the notice in the background

1 Like

Sorry
My mistake

I did it…but not for the pic
:wink:

But the result is the same
If you want i can provide another foto

Thanks

Just happy it’s working Hans :+1::+1:

Here u are
Unfortunately same with the active tick

:wink:

What happens if you click OK?

You mean the “ok” button?

The message appears…

You press this and the warning appears?

If you have more issues with this it means that you do not have correct drivers installed or you have your anti virus program maybe be blocking it.

You have to have adb and fastboot drivers installed for it to work.

Anyway the thing is that the watch is doing exactly what it is supposed to do.
The problem is from the PC side

You can get support from vysor maybe?

Hi everyone, Good news - actually Great news,- The cameras on my Genesis are totally clear.
It seems the box of rice did the trick. I had a hard session in the gym and then a full day sweating like mad in a hot factory at work and no signs of fogging or any moisture.
I hope TreeFish’s Genesis will be ok too.
On Another note, I had to use the charging dock today, (one and half days from fully charged). its a bit uncomfortable until you forget you are wearing it but, wow, amazing bit of kit really, from 13% to 82% in an hour. I am seriously impressed.
In an ordinary world with an ordinary smart watch, I would of had a dead watch before I left work without this. I love my Genesis.

3 Likes

good to hear dont forget to seal your sim cover with (electrical) tape as i did and several others

@Hans_Broker, try closing the floating toucher app before you open vysor

2 Likes

Agreed i use the watch as a standalone ditched my big phone and it does the job perfectly the screen is amazing in sunlight really like it . i got whatsapp,messenger and line calls from Europe while i was in the supermarket in Thailand crystal clear reception . when im on the move listening to spotify gives me 8 hours of battery life which is acceptable for me .
i give the watch 8.5/10 it would be perfect for me if it had a better health fitness part to it 24/7 HR tracking sleep monitoring and full integration of google fit or Strava that would be for me THE smartwatch maybe the Genesis 2 could provide this i would certainly be interested . At the moment im still using my samsung gear s3 for my sport activities

OVERALL IM A VERY SATISFIED GENESIS USER

2 Likes

For 24 hour HR monitoring I use HeartOnTop – integrates with Google Fit
For 24 hour step tracking I use Google Fit itself. Battery usage not too bad
For sleep tracking I use Sleep as Android – also integrates with Fit, battery usage fairly heavy
For work out tracking I use MyRunningApp – again integrates with Fit (and Strava).

3 Likes

Comparing to my Kospet Hope, this watch certainly tick many boxes (… and with some room for improvement)

I may need to get a screen protector soon though. Have a nagging feeling I’ll end with a scratch or two very soon.

1 Like

It comes with a screen protector installed, not just the pull away clear cover. So it has one unless you removed it?

I just offer this not as the best solution but as a suggestion. I had to tape over sim doors on other watches like the Microwear H1 & 2 and personally found “waterproof” band-aids to work very well. They are thin and fit to the back contour very well. You can use one side of a large band-aid.

Genesis tape

7 Likes

Nah, don’t think so. I checked, there was neither screen protector nor the pull away cover on the screen when I opened the box.

Edit- spelling

i had a Kospet Hope too i gave it away coz it had so many issues The Gemesis beats it by a mile

Good catch. :+1::+1:
I didn’t know if that was installed.