The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

It does have a smaller battery than the prime but still has a good size battery that will easily last a good day for you . Keep a eye on smartwatch ticks videos as he is doing a few video updates soon :+1:

2 Likes

If i had a 3D printer, i think i’d make a power dock for my Kospet Hope, i actually do like the power dock/bank. Be tough to find the right battery though.

1 Like

I agree, this feature (Sleep Tracker) will be really nice to have it in the next updates.

if this can be made possible, it would be amazing and super useful.
seems as though agreement is within the community

1 Like

It is so sad that it takes 60 days to arrive in germany
:sneezing_face:

In some shops you can select DHL express, and that is really express, it came to Denmark in few days.

2 Likes

Its not a shipping issue. They are still in the pre-production phase. They are on pre-0rder for 45 days and begin shipping in 60 days. They only ship DHL. That’s also if this time frame is not affected by the virus outbreak in China. Good things are always worth the wait.

4 Likes

Mr Ticks has tested T-mobile in the US and its fine so I guess it must be a typo.

3 Likes

I don’t work for these guys.
But I will suggest this function when the crisis in China has calmed down.

2 Likes

Have to agree 100% with you Dotsfar! :+1: I shop overseas quite a bit and, where it is possible, I always use DHL. They usually deliver to Australia within 7 days at the most. Really excellent service. Cheers, Doons

Maybe you missed it in my comment but having purchased from Kronos Blade they only ship DHL, outside China I would assume.

Hi Jonathan. No I didn’t miss “It” in your comment mate…because when I commented on your comment…I was commenting on your FIRST comment…this one…

So, as you can see my comment was ok, perhaps it’s only downfall is that it was a comment on your first comment.

But in any case, whatever the comment was and weather it had an “It” or not, I wasn’t commenting on where DHL ship from (Or too) just the fact that they ship fast. See? It’s crystal clear now mate. :woozy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

Ref: Sleep Tracking

Sorry, then I misunderstood Mr Ticks.

Thanks, that would be really great.

It would be good if the sleep tracking had it’s own screen in this modus (like the Heartbeat and the Fitness Overview), which had to be very low dimmed, so you can wear the watch at night without the light screaming in your eyes (maybe showing only the time like in always time mode and a symbol that it’s tracking sleep).

Cheers

P.S.

Could you also address the problem with the 24 hour rotation that does not work counterclockwise (by the way there is no shadow for this hand as for the others), and the weather problem for which (I think) G1nTon1c and me have built a workaround, but still it’s simply supposed to work with the night symbols…

… and if they could expand the touch function (arrytype 100) to a change of images every time you touch (e.g. if you put a digital collection after of before the arraytype command)

Sorry Doons but that was Dotsfar’s comment you posted not mine. My only point was you don’t have to select DHL, you wrote, “where it is possible, I always use DHL” because that is the only way Kronos ships.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: My humblest apologies Jonathan! I was so busy trying to write something amusing about “Comments” that I didn’t realize I had quoted the wrong comment! Thank you for correcting me :+1:…and rest assured I will make sure just whose comments I am commenting on in the future!..Well not really, I’ll just blaze away like I usually do and hope for the best…and no doubt bugger it up from time to time as I have now! :woozy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

Ordered this gem the other day, and can’t wait to get my hands on it.

3 Likes

Nice watch, good concept, but very poor battery like the rest, just improve that you can charge it with the charger on your wrist and with the ear pots power dock, but it’s just a remedy, but don’t take out the fact of to bee charging the watch every 5 0 6 hours.

Thats rubbish ? 5 - 6 hours ? Based on what …
You will get a good long day with this with heavy use .

8 Likes

Yes, I’m having trouble understanding the battery life comments…
The guy designs a very special charging dock (not the ear bud power bank) to make sure that people don’t have to worry about power consumption, but still we get questions like this?
The dock also has a 780mah battery inside it which can charge the watch…
If it’s REALLY urgent, the dock can even be “worn” when the watch is on the wrist…
How much more confidence do you need that you will always have enough power? Without having to worry about it.?

Power is just not a problem for this design.

13 Likes

Very much hoping the US bands are supported. As a t mobile fan I’m hoping for band 12, 66 and most importantly the new band 71