The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

You mean…really going down to 0%?
You know i was starting first time charging to a maximun level of 94%
Now 2nd time charging i am at 90%
Ok lets see whats happened…i will report it

Looks to me that there is an offset

Its worth a go . If you are fully charging it maybe 100% but not showing it . I have had this issue many times and it usually corrects itself after a few empty to full charges . I have had many stuck on 98% for a while

3 Likes

One other thing I would be interested in is are you using the porta-dock to charge without having the cable connected to a power source?
If so it is best to connect to a power source when you are able to.
The porta-dock is a “get you out of trouble” device and is not intended to provide a 100% full charge.

For example, if your watch is at 20 - 25% and then you connect to the dock (if it’s fully charged) then you should be able get to around 100% charged.

If you are using the dock for charging at home I would recommend using the USB direct connection cable instead.

I will be interested to know if you get to 100% using the direct connection.
The porta dock is specifically designed to be used on the go… Out and about.

At home I always recommend that you use the direct connection USB cable

5 Likes

just got mine installed all my apps complete setup works like a charm battery charge to 100 % with the charger .

My only question the display colors are a bit washed out blue is more like gray is there any setting available where i can change this ?

2 Likes

Maybe it’s the reflective screen?

yeah maybe and the screen protector no big deal

There is a gasket at the sim.
I have had the watch for 46 hours in rice. The moisture is gone, but the watch isn’t working / power up.
Can you tell me what to do? Is there a guarantee or something?

1 Like

Try holding down the power button for a long time. At least 3 minutes

It’s the same with my Genesis, so normal. But a real advantage of the reflective display is that you can still see a lot out in the sun. This was a very important purchase decision for me, well done Jason.

2 Likes

Sorry but no . This is the reflective screen

I am seeking advice and you can continue with this conversation by sending me a PM.
Cheers

2 Likes

yes indeed much better in sunlight and when its dark which is indeed a big pro for the genesis

all working great

by the way mine got sim cover gasket as well

2 Likes

Great news :+1: . Enjoy

2 Likes

setup done inserted sim card no wiiwatch or UL standalone watch spotify downloaded all songs messenger whatssap social media all working great really like the quality bands and earbuds however im using bone conduction all setup easily .will see how the watch will last over time .

in power saving at 99% it said 1h 39 min which is incorrect i guess

1 minor issue i got a heat warning while the watch wasnt hot at all can the temperature be adjusted ?

Have you performed a factory reset since you received the watch?

It has been noted - especially in Mr Ticks YT thread - that a factory reset is required before setup…

I must admit that I have not seen this issue but apparently it’s a thing…
So I guess it is best to try it

1 Like

yes I did , same as mr ticks .and i had a kospet hope was the same

the watch was never too warm will keep you update

Hmm…
This is very strange…
Maybe grab an app that checks for processes running out of control…
Or a bad app installed…

I got a heat warning too : during installation of apps via WLAN while the Genesis was in the extra charge box. It was quite warm. I stopped the installation and was waiting until the smartwatch was charged. Then I continued the installation with no more problems.

Great dialogue here about the Genesis…I love mine, my question is about the vibrator settings…mine vibrates so strongly and loud as well. Are there settings to change the vibe strength. TIA