The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

Same here - a heat warning while wearing the charger and and installing/configuring apps. Wifi & bluetooth were active but no sim card. I no longer do a lot of working with the watch while it’s charging and haven’t had an issue since.

1 Like

No i have not used the dock so far
Only directly connected to the usb charger

Wow, really?
You have not tried the little dock at all?
Amazing… So you haven’t transferred any faces or files to the watch at all?

I am looking for a solution for this too. The music too loud, I just want to disable it.

Sure i did
Tons of music
Connecting the usb charger directly to my computer
:wink:
Works really good

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Finally found the files, but access denied each time so I can’t delete them. Sorry, I’m not too tech savy.

No sorry . The strength of vibrate cannot be adjusted

2 Likes

Just received #3748 today :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

you need root access in order to delete them

1 Like

its even easier to transfer files wireless using sweech you’ll get an url in sweech on the watch and connect your pc to the same url both must be connected to the same network and transfer whatever you want .piece of cake

tutorial

Have used the watch all morning playing spotify mobile and wireless date on received 2 calls NO HEAT WARNING ANYMORE probably false alarm . So far I do really like the watch

3 Likes

Might be a dumb question but this is my first smartwatch, I have installed Facebook messenger but am not getting notifications when I receive a new message. I went into the notifications option of the settings menu but it only looks like i can disable the notification. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance!

No gasket on mine

Hmmm interesting…
Thanks. You are the only one so far

Goto watchsettings- more- backround Cleaner. Tap on Batery saver. Disable Facebook.

4 Likes

Do you use a Sim card?
The first thing to check is that the very very thin gasket is not stuck around the edges of the Sim cover door or in the Sim door opening on the rear cover.

1 Like

Hey Jason,

What’s Aramex?

My invoice shows this as the shipping carrier…never heard of them. And after checking their website, they seem to service the Middle East, Africa, Europe…

I’m in the US. I Thought we were using DHL?

Thx

Just received my order #4363 today. Just unboxed 10 minutes ago…At first I thought that there was no gasket around sim cover or sim compartment. But when I got a pin and pressed into the edge of the cover there is the thinnest of rubber gasket running around the edge. Not sure how effective it will be being so thin but I can say that I have one lol.
Just doing an initial charging before I switch things on and apparently I need to do a factory reset first before I start playing around with it!!
I also want to say that the watch bands are excellent! IMG_20200527_184411|666x500

Get a pin and press gently in the inside edge of the SIM cover. That was the only way I could tell that I did actually have a gasket.

Yep… That’s what I was getting at
Thank you

just for information for those who has to setup their watch on the watch screen there is an app called “vysor” it casts your watch screen onto your desktop very convenient to setup your watch

can connect both wireless or USB

dont forget to adjust the screen settings in the app on your desktop otherwise everything will be blur

3 Likes