Thank you for the Prime 2

Greetings,

I’ve been looking for an Android based smartwatch to see how awesome I can make it.

I’m located in the United States and was looking for a seller to buy from domestically. The only reliable sites to order from are Aliexpress and Banggood.

I’m hoping to avoid ordering internationally and would appreciate if someone could help point me in the right direction.

I intend on visiting this page frequently and contributing to it.

Thanks.

I know I’m being negative now, and sorry for that, but did you just ask this same question in 3 different threads !?

3 Likes

I met you half way and deleted one. Now turn that frown upside down. :slight_smile:

It’s a great way to test the waters. I meant no offense.

Now I’m going to be negative and wonder why you couldn’t answer my question? :thinking:

As far as I understand this forum is not a buying service. HAGD.

2 Likes

Because maybe he’s not American (but neither am I)

3 Likes
  1. I live in EU, so I have no experience with preferred US distribution.
  2. I noticed you already got an answer in the other thread where you asked.
    Kospet Prime 2 Official support
3 Likes

If you absolutely want to avoid ordering from bangood or Aliexpress, you will have to wait until it is available on Ebay or Amazon for twice the price.

4 Likes

In the U.S. we like to make people feel welcomed and not act all stuck up because we see something we don’t like. We understand that we have the option to simply ignore things instead of being rude. In doing so, it allows for expansion and growth instead of running off good people with miserable negative attitudes. If a true judgement of ethics were to take place then I would assure you that you would be completely in the wrong here.

With that being said… rethink your words when addressing me.

Thanks.

I’ve got one on its way from eBay for a good price. It should be here this Saturday. I’m excited. :grinning:

Can you please explain your needless involvement in this conversation?

I have no clue what you’re on about. :neutral_face:

Hopefully when I get my watch that I can start a new thread without negativity from EU people.

Life is short.

Time is precious.

Whining about multiple posts is ridiculous.

the best listing I’m able to find for it on ebay is for 1.5 times the price it has on banggood and still sent from china, but it’s good to hear that you were able to find an offer you were satisfied with

there’s even one guy selling them for more than 4 times the normal price: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kospet-Prime-2-Smart-Watch-Phone-2-1-inch-13MP-Rotatable-Camera-480-x-480px-Scre-/393002331942

Well I would say he’s TRYING to sell it for 4 times the price…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I got it for $220

1 Like

LOL - yes and the only thing that seller sold in his history is toilet paper! Wouldn’t trust that seller even if it was $200.

And the eBay seller mbmgtv1 that staticjtx got his from looks by my investigations to be a hacked eBay account. Might be wrong but I’ve been active on eBay over 20 years and can usually smell a hacked account a mile away.

4 Likes

I love how positive and supportive you folks are. Nothing but breaths of fresh air. Anywho, I’ve have something on its way scheduled to be here between 8:30am and 12:30pm. Worse case scenario I file a claim for a fraudulent purchase.

Best case scenario is that I get to upload a pic and throw it in people’s miserable faces.

We shall see. :grin:

1 Like