Thank you for the Prime 2

Awe thanks. For your wasted participation efforts I would like to present you with this participation trophy,
trophy2

5 Likes

Looks like butthurt to me but ok. :slightly_smiling_face:

Glad you all have thick skin at least. :+1:

LOL what were you saying? :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

with that fast delivery it seems like a really good deal

2 Likes

Not that it can’t still be perfectly fine, but it looks like the screen protector was re-applied. Did you buy as used or new ?

1 Like

Looks slightly used but that’s fine. It’s new enough for me.

1 Like

I look forward to collaborating with some of you.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll admit I was just messing with you because you came in here being rather rude to some of the nicest and best members here and with statements you made like “rethink your words when addressing me.” suggest a nature quite the opposite of most people here. Please respect the many good people here (who are a lot nicer than me) and not turn this forum into a lot of negativity - 2020 has had enough of that.
Cheers

1 Like

I only gave what was given to me. Perhaps try saying nothing and let things work themselves out. Be part of the solution.

Not the problem.

If anything, you owe the seller an apology for your needless slandering trying to get back at me for something that didn’t even concern you.

This comment should put things in perspective.

I appreciate you.

1 Like

This thread was mainly to thank @pablo11 for his contribution to the Prime 2. I would like to end it on a positive note.

I’m cool with banter but find some other way to test me if you don’t like how I respond to it. Hopefully I’m given the opportunity to learn and contribute here.

Yes pablo11 works hard for everyone here and it’s nice to thank him.

But why have you posted that this thread is locked?

So you have removed the “------------- Thread Locked -------------” from your post. Not going to contribute any more to this nonsense. Enjoy the Prime 2 and please do contribute and learn.

3 Likes

Accept me for who I am and I will accept you as for who you are. I didn’t delete it.

Also, it was just a joke.

Cool? Thx.

I like to joke around. It’s who I am.

It’s in good shape. The cover was applied already. I guess the seller was trying to undo all he can to make the item the way it was. It does need a new band. Something more comfortable and thicker. I realize the watch isn’t going to be for everyone because of the weight. I’m a tall dude so it fits me well. Wii Wear isn’t letting me register an account.

The best thing I can do right now is lurk around and learn what I can before asking repeat questions that has already been answered.

Nice to meet you all by the way.

I removed it . Come on guys " lets chill a little " :+1:

5 Likes