S10Pro International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - Suitable for LEM14 2021.06.26

Here is @SmartWatch_Ticks new video on how to do the update

Awesome work @SmartWatch_Ticks

Great video :+1:

4 Likes

Already did it too. I don’t have problems with manual tap to update.

I’m pretty sure that with stock firmware, when you’re in the watchface then swype screen down, appears steps screen, then swype right until weather widget appears and automatically updates itself. No need to tap to update.

Cheers.

Already tried, but the app connects, then disconnect, then reconnects, then disconnects… in bluce and didn’t connects.

With Wiiwear or Watch Droid I don’t have this problem, but I like more Wiiwear.

@akirax23

I would suggest going back to the stock firmware for you.
Most people refuse to use Wiiwear and we can’t do anything with it because it is a third-party software app.

Most people refuse to sign up for a Chinese cloud account and all the other things related to that app.

I don’t think it is really suitable for users outside of China…
In my opinion.

So my advice is that you flash back to the stock firmware.

First of all thank you.

I’ll not go back to stock rom. I prefer this rom over stock.

Wiiwear isn’t most important also weather update isn’t, than this amazing rom . I’m only asking it just in case it’s possible to fix it.

I understand that the problem will be the removed chinese stuff, but as I said, I prefer this rom over stock one.

I was rom cooker (now I don’t have time or desire) long time ago in XDA and other forums and I understand the hard work to do a rom, and this is a very god rom.

Cheers.

Thank for making this great firmware for the LEM14! All the app that was not working on the stock LEM14 firmware are now working! :slight_smile:
The upgrade went fine but I find two minor problem with this version:

• When in battery saver mode, I cannot return to the normal mode. A long press on the power button only show: Shutdown, reboot, screen shape and task. The battery saver mode icon is no longer there, so I have to reboot and hurry to disable the battery saver mode in the parameters.
  • I am using Teamviewer as a remote control for my watch. With this firmware, the virtual button (home, back and menu) in the teamviewer windows ares no working. They are working with the stock firmware.

Cheers

As for remote control I use Anydesk and I don’t have any problem with virtual button (home, back and menu).

Cheers.

I knots that the battery is staying much more time but it also take muchhhh more time to recharge more than before
And i cant find face unlock
Please help

For me charge time is the same as stock rom.

Cheers.

1 Like

Just curious, both on my LEM14 and the Prime 2, when I have the cell enabled and in a bad reception area, the watch gets hot and the battery drains very quickly. I’ve heard others have the same issue with cell-enabled battery drain. I don’t recall the stock firmware doing that. Is the new firmware searching more often if the cell towers are weak? Is the new firmware “cell tower search” signal threshold higher than the stock firmware? hope I’m making sense :slight_smile:

I just tried the battery saver on the newest international firmware on the prime 2 and it had the exact same problem, but I found another workaround, which is holding in the back button until google assistant is activated and then say “turn off batter saver”

I try your solution, but on the LEM14 (International version 91561) the long press of the back button bring the google assistant in normal mode, but is not working in battery saver mode.

It doesn’t? well, ok. Btw, on the prime 2 (in battery saver mode) I had to hold the back button for ten seconds before the assistant is activated

Hi, I am new to this forum.

I have installed the new firmware for the lem 14 and I’m really loving it. I just have a problem in connecting to smartphone via the wiiwatch app. I have been trying to connect for the past two days with no luck.
I tried watch driod but that just drained the battery in an natural way. So at the moment I’m not sure what to use.
And it possible on the next update to have the apps sorted alphabetically and make maybe shortcut for the volume control. I know I’m pushing my luck him. These are just things that I thought would be great to have. And ooh I noticed that the lemfo faces have been removed. Overall guys this has been an amazing update and I’m really really loving it. Keep up the good work. Thanks again

You should have NO battery drain issue with watchdroid at all ? Also make sure you have one of the apps installed ( wiiwatch or watchdroid ) not both .

I would uninstall both and start again . Also pair watch with phone the traditional way before you start ( like you would earbuds )

Lastly make sure in settings make sure watchdroid / wiiwatch are " unoptmized " and allowed " unlimited data access "

2 Likes

OK thanks I will try that

1 Like

@pablo11 Will the upcoming version support OTA and do you recommend performing a factory reset if the upgrade is from a previous International firmware? (I may wait to install too much app if a factory reset is recommended)
Thank again for this great firmware!

Yes, a factory reset should always be carried out after an OTA update.

2 Likes

You know that to use Wiiwear you have to go to Assistant in the watch menu and and enable it right?
Then you have to scan the QR code to install the correct version and then scan the next QR code to connect…

But I seriously would not use it.
Watch Droid is a far better experience

2 Likes

Yes I am aware, I did that process before the update and it took a few minutes to bind. And it worked fine. With watch driod, it was quick and easy but I noticed an unusual battery drain. But with everything said both of these apps are bonuses to me and I can live without them. I’m still impressed the update that I don’t even miss having companion apps.

But I’ll try watch driod again, maybe I had too things turned ON on the watch. And that was taking toll on on the battery.

1 Like