S10Pro International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - Suitable for LEM14 2021.06.26

Ok thanks. Interested to know

A quick question … mention is made of ‘standby battery life’ lasting maybe up to 5 days. My current tests suggest I’ll be getting about 2 days out of a charge - which is great, don’t get me wrong! But what for you counts as ‘standby’ ? I currently run it with BT and Wifi enabled, and Watchdroid assistant running, but nothing else. At the moment I’m trying not to use other apps - not that I do much anyway. I leave it off my wrist overnight but don’t turn it off (I may do that, though, now). I have Battery Saver off but Battery Manager on. Is there another setting I should tweak to ensure I’m in the same ‘standby’ mode as other testers?
!'m loving the new OS, though! Everything so much slicker and understandable.

Hi, It’s possible to sincronize with WiiWatch2? I don’t like WiiWear or Watch Droid.

Already tried to connect with WiiWatch2 but didn’t connect with my phone.

Cheers.

I’ve always been waiting for this! There is Google contacts, there is Hungarian language and input, although not complete. The settings are not Beállítások, the Network is not Hálózat, but they are better than nothing.
Google Play has updated some apps immediately.
But the Weather On Raise Service (by salwan.hemant) always stops after the upgrade.
I have a lot of watch skins, some of them can be seen twice. But this was before the update too.

I think that the sound is lower than the stock rom, do you?

Cheers.

1 Like

No, it isn’t. Why do you think so?:thinking:

Because with stock rom I had half of volume media, now I need to put 3/4 or more to have similar volume.

Also weather app isn’t automatically updated.

Cheers.

You have to exclude the weather app from battery saving and allow unlimited data access.
I didn’t notice any differences in volume. It works very well for me.

Hello Dear Pablo11!
I don’t want to write a bad review, but there is a “big” problem. Although: Something is missing from the sound volume settings: No settings Possibility for the volume: notification. :hear_no_evil: Maybe that can You be changed?🧑‍💻 I tried everything, but no sound on incoming SMS. THANKS IN ADVANCE! :+1:Best Regards :wink:
To me wery important the SMS notification sound 🧑‍🦼
Michel56🔥

20210526_211007

Already exclude the weather app from battery saving and allow unlimited data access.

I mean when you swype down and go to weather, in stock rom weather app updates automatically, you see an update text.

With this rom you need to tap to update, isn’t automatically.

Cheers.

Success! thank you all for your help. Google Project FI sim requires you to authenticate to the Google account the sim is registered to before it activates. The Google Project FI application is used to do the validation\activations when you move the sim from one device to another. The issue was permissions, Project Fi did not have the appropriate permissions on the watch to background call\data communicate to validate the sim. Once I changed the Application permissions and allowed all, it worked! thank you, Jack

5 Likes

yeah, it might be

1 Like

Ahhh YES! THANK YOU! I had to turn my watch off and put it in the freezer briefly as it got too hot and kept showing a dead android robot with an exclamation point stuck through his poor little heart LMAO! Thought I bricked it at first!
Thank you soooo much Pablo! Oh wait I replied to Andy Good Lord.

1 Like

Yes you need to go to Assistant in the watch menu and enable it and scan the QR code for a new version of the phone app. You also use the second QR code to establish connection.

Yep - and that’s how it is with stock firmware as well.
On first use you need GPS and a data connection to establish your location.
After that you should be able to update without GPS enabled.
But you must always have Google location accuracy enabled.

It will not update automatically by design, to save power.

1 Like

Great news - thanks

Yes - I will publish an update later. We found an issue and it has been addressed

1 Like

Standby testing is normally done by having a sim card inserted and active but no data enabled and then leaving it on for however long it takes to discharge.
Because in a normal situation 70% of customers do not do much more than this and use it as a watch.

2 Likes

Thank You :+1::+1::+1::+1:
Best Regards :wink:
Michel56 :fire:

Thanks - I nearly have that by default. I have a SIM card in the watch, but it’s not active because my provider won’t allow two SIMs with the same number :frowning:
Thanks for the reply.