S10Pro International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - Suitable for LEM14 2021.06.26

Sorry, I just saw your previous post

Very strange indeed.
Thanks for the update

yes. it was working on the original firmware. btw, I also have a Prime 2 and ran into the same issue after updating to the new unbranded firmware. I thought I did something wrong, but this is the second watch that it’s happened too. It may be Google Project FI specific?

Did you factory reset after updating?
This is absolutely necessary

yep, did a reset and erased all info and settings after. after reset it took a long time to restart…

Yes it takes a long time.
It is a complete update and basically it is flashing a full version.

Sadly not seeing anything much in the logs yet

I really don’t use the phone\sim that much but wanted you to know of the issue. If I can run any other diagnostics to help let me know. the improvement on the watch out-weight the sim issue i’m having.

When I started having the issues on my Prime 2, I ordered a replacement SIM from google thinking it was the sim. I’m using the new sim now.

Unfortunately I cannot get this app outside of USA unless you mean Google Wi-Fi app?
So it is difficult for us to look at

1 Like

Have you set your location in the time zone settings?
Because we cannot reach the app or troubleshoot.

Google Fi: The complete FAQ | Computerworld

I might be wrong, but it looks like the Google Fi app is missing some permissions. I would also try to see if turning on roaming makes any difference

1 Like

Where did you get it ? If outside USA it is excluded from the Play Store
Can you post a link please ?

The other thing is - does a normal sim work ok @jackt

I have found the page for it in the play store, Google Fi, but I’m not able to install it. But I found this part of the debug file:

I tried to turn on roaming in the watch setting, but it was really laggy. I have a hard time changing Sim or phone settings. After trying it multiple times the phone interface restarts. I have not tried changing permissions, I’ll take a look. Thank you for the suggestion

So read phone state and Messages access are broken / not allowed

Pablo11, I only have the project Fi Sims. I can order other Sims and try them out.

Set the permissions first

1 Like

Or on the app itself and check all permissions needed are allowed

The phone permissions are properly set. I also changed the Google project Fi application permissions to allow all. Unfortunately I’m in a dead cell area now, I’ll try again as soon as I have service. Thank you all for your help and keep you posted