Rystiv X2 - with Google assistant

The most awaited Rystiv X2 is here. Thank you for all the appreciations and patience. Have a blast this holiday season. Be with your family. Love your loved ones. Help the needy, feed the poor as we go on to remember our saviour Jesus who came in a humble stature to redeem us and die for our sins. I will take a break. Until then have a great year-end.

Credits :
Naming credit @Shanmuga_Sabareesh
Array type 100 help from @R_Sauvalle
Million Thanks

Rystiv X2

amber_sport_w

download%20button Download

gdrive

Drive

yandex disk

Yandex

mega

Mega

For universal launcher

gdrive

Fix for kospet devices after update

gdrive

For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
- Jesus , Mark 10:45

26 Likes

Using array 100 is very cool :+1:

2 Likes

That’s fucking great! Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Dont hold back mate :joy::joy:

3 Likes

You’re very good at making spheres… I like digital ones… A friendly hug

2 Likes

LMFAO! Bbbwwahahhahahahha!

1 Like

There were some fixes to be addressed and few final touch ups. Delay was to make sure all suggestion and requests are heard before release. Nothing so far. Anyway have a wonderful year - end !

1 Like

I appreciate for your hard work. The watchface is sick

1 Like

Top job :+1: . Thanks again .

1 Like

Do you expect something for Christmas?
X3?

1 Like

I like the face I use which is one made by someone else which I modified but this is absolutely going to get a trail, it looks very good, Im liking the functionality it brings to the home screen!

1 Like

As expected, PERFECTION!

1 Like

@doubledad when a badass designer appreciates you it means a lot! Thank you dad

Of all the ones I’ve made, this is my favorite as well. Thank you for checking out.

Thank you all again for the 300 plus downloads.

Hi. Verry attracttive realy. But it seems there is an issue with google assistant. It’s not working on my kospet prime.

1 Like

Have you installed the app along with face ?

1 Like

Sorry. I don’t get what u mean. I am not dat native in english. By the way, is there any app could let AOD without consuming much energy? I have tried Display brightness but it’s consuming much battery. Thx

Google assistant will only work with this watchface if you install app as well from playstore . Thanks

1 Like

Thx a lot. I have seen some apps on google play. Can u give me the link of the correct app please? And many thx

Here
You have to have it even if you can access assistant from the Google app

1 Like