New Challenge for watch face creators

Here’s me friggin Clock skin concept

still working on it. should I release ? there may be errors.

Hybrid

6 Likes

Jonathon, you are in a class by yourself!

Freakin’ AWESOME! :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3rd iteration

4 Likes

That looks really cool.:+1:

1 Like

Thank you. Will be made available for download after some contours fix

1 Like

My Challenge submission

amber_sport

gif

amber_sport

5 Likes

We give up, you win, I don’t even know which way is north!:hot_face:

2 Likes

Omfg this is toooo good
We can clearly see who won (no it’s not Louis :joy:)

3 Likes

Here comes my contribution to the challenge

This challenge is just about participating, right? There’s no winners or loosers.

@Doonsbury, Louis obviously didn’t want to use the picture of your car so I hope it’s ok that I used it instead.

Ok, so here it is:

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oJ7gq1VscxqwZ3rIPKtF4Zp6rKMcVtXd/view?usp=sharing

The downloaded zipfile can be verified with DeepVault with this verification address: Dp8dMXj7ZECznMgZeCDdJKPk5c8CPoqmkm

4 Likes

next time when
@Doonsbury get a Tesla Cyber Truck he will post pictures of cars he smashed.
I’m taking his trademark emoticon :woozy_face:

2 Likes

btw nice indicator bar on the bottom

1 Like

LMFAO!!! :stop_sign::construction::stop_sign::vertical_traffic_light::traffic_light::fireworks::truck::fire: :oncoming_police_car:

2 Likes

Yeah, but the windows will still break!:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Windows update will fix it

2 Likes

Nice job, a classic :sauropod::sauropod::sauropod::sauropod::sauropod:

1 Like

Hi noidremained. It’s kinda fitting that you did a face with the old girl on it, because I visited her for the last time today to get some personal stuff :cry:. She has been written off and is off to the Auctioneers to be sold next week. We now have a RAV 4 Cruiser which has so many different gadgets in it, that I’ll still be trying to figure out how to use all of them 10 years after I’ve kicked the bucket! :coffin: :woozy_face: :rofl: But way to go on the watch face mate! I’ve downloaded it and whenever I get all sentimental and teary eyed I can have a gander at her. Cheers, Doons

1 Like

@Ashik_Jonathan - Brilliant design, when will we be able to download this watchface … Super Excited to get this :slight_smile:

1 Like

the main post frame have been modified. But challenge still stands and anyone can design.
But as for me I have created two derivatives from the above designs

Tell me how you make the battery please