Rystiv X2 - with Google assistant

I don’t get ur idea. Can u explain pls

You need to have the Google assistant app for the watchface button to work
Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.googleassistant

2 Likes

Thank you for 350 plus downloads. Again not getting much time these days. I’m developing one under the covers but not finding time to complete.

2 Likes

@Ashik_Jonathan Excellent Excellent :watch: face my friend. Thank you! :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

+Ashik_Jonathan it looks great on my Zeblaze Thor 4 Dual thank you very much amazing work.

1 Like

i love it watchface look nice.
work for my Zeblaze Thoe5Pro use in two Lancher,OG and Universal
thank you

1 Like

after recent firmware update on kospet prime, I believe the battery dial got offset. Previously, on the WFD you have to offset a little bit than what is desired so that it would be ok on the watch. I don’t know if it is kospet specific problem. The xml file is not with me and I dunno if I could make it. However I believe I have all the design elements. DM me if any of my skins have this issue.

1 Like

My kospet prime se had the same problem before.

can you confirm if this skin works fine without the battery dials being offset?

Picture

ok will work around a fix ASAP

2 Likes

thank you so much.it stopped working for me too especially my favourite being the dark one

now there is a new update. this is so confusing now. I’m trying to fix it. Nothing seem to be working. But hopefully I’ll find a fix soon. this is many user’s fav and now to have an ugly offset is bad.

1 Like

added a fix above. let me know if that link works

1 Like

Thank you! It worked :+1:

1 Like

will try to fix the battery numerals later. thank you

3 Likes