ROOT/TWRP for LEM12 Pro

DISCLAIMER: Use this at your own risk. This is provided as - is and it is your responsibility to understand and know how to use it.

2 Likes
  • Download SP_Flash_Tool, extract it and launch flash_tool.exe
  • Click on ‘choose’ located next to ‘Scatter-loading File’ and select ‘MT6765_Android_scatter.txt’ from the extracted archive:

• Click on ‘Download’
  • Turn your Smartwatch off.
  • Connect your Smartwatch with the USB data cable.

It should start the flashing process now, don’t interfere with the device until the process is done.

2 Likes

Thanks @none :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much.

the link is broken, can you make a new one, thx :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t think so.
@none is it worth the effort?
@tnchng what are you hoping to achieve?

I agree with tnchng, unfortunately the link ist broken. Would need the files to root my Lem 12 Pro. It does not work with the SP_Flash_Tool above from none. I have MT6762 (not MT6765). Would appreciate a new link, thanks!

It does not work any more since secure boot settings have changed and a secure signature has been used.

See if you can unlock the bootloader.

PS, they are all M6762 but show in some builds as M6765.

Too bad, but thanks for the information. Is there a tutorial for unlocking the bootloader? And then what are the next steps? Is root then possible? I am new here and would appreciate any tips. Thanks!

It’s the same as any Android 10 device.
So easy to find on xda etc…
However, I think the bootloader unlock is disabled on the recent firmware.

But you can read up about it and check.

The reason why we don’t discuss this very often is the fact that root on Android 10 system as root is pretty useless and not worth the effort.

Any changes you make will upset the system verity and end up with a bootloop message “system has been tampered with”.
This can only be fixed if you flash the firmware again.

1 Like

Ok, then I will work without root. I would have liked to use some Tasker Task, but is not so important. More important and the real reason for asking for root would be for me an exactly working backup solution for Lem12 Pro, as I am used to from Titanium (with root) and also from Swift Bakup (with root). But that doesn’t work then. But maybe there are alternatives for the smartwatch that work (almost) just as well? Would be grateful for a tip!

1 Like

Hi this root file is deleted place help me and dawnload file

Have you read the posts up above yours?

yes i read it and i think it’s worth the effort

Yes, and I read your post and I have already explained that this file is no longer available because it will not work.
It’s gone. Deleted.