Flash this package with the SP Flashtool to perform a factory reset:
factory_reset.zip (7.8 KB)

2 Likes

Where can I find the right SP Flashtool? There are many versions

1 Like

Current SP Flashtool version and driver:

2 Likes

Big thanks :+1:

I have to bother you again. Sorry. Now I don’t know how to do it with the Flash Tool and the ZIP file. Could you tell me exactly how to go about it?

1 Like

have found

@none,

In the “factory_reset.zip” there are still 2 files: cache.img and userdata.img. What do I do with it?
or what do I do with the factory_reset.zip file

Sorry but I don’t understand anything anymore.
I’m totally confused now.
I have a Kospet Optimus 2, not a LEM 14.
What exactly do I have to do now? Driver and Flash Toll is installed.
MT6765_Android_scatter.txt is inserted.
factory_reset.zip ???
What exactly should I flash with the Flash Tool?
I was just thinking of doing a factory_reset fix.

1 Like

For Factory Reset by flashing
The procedure is the same, only the devices are different…

Here is a step to step instruction:

4 Likes

Now it worked. Thank you very much for your help and patience. I hope that the watch works flawlessly now. Greetings Volker

1 Like

flash the original stock firmware with sp flash tools first

1 Like

Maybe this question will sound stupid but I need to ask
How I should figure out when new updates released?? I want to keep up to date my watch :grin::grin::grin::grin:

If new update released I need to update from link on top of the thread?

Flash it once again. Use the firmware update option in the flashtool.

1 Like

So i’m assuming you didnt follow the instructions and didnt use " firmware upgrade option " in flash tools ?

2 Likes

Yep - Firmware Upgrade mode actually takes a backup of NVDATA and carries it across to upgraded firmware on install.
Format All + Download is the option that wipes it all out, IMEI, Wi-Fi MAC and Bluetooth MAC will be gone and an NV error will appear in Wi-Fi settings because MAC has gone.

Easy mistake to make if you are not careful - but unfortunately quite difficult to repair afterwards and not covered by warranty. :frowning:

Using a MAC is not going to work as we know but I’m curious about “wire wobbling” and also which firmware was flashed and which drivers were used?
Because - the cable is rock solid, the drivers are very simple and the firmware flashes perfectly - so I am puzzled by this :thinking:

2 Likes

The only way to delete the IMEI, Wi-Fi MAC and Bluetooth MAC is to use the format all and download option. So this is what you accidentally did. It is possible to fix it, but we can’t help because it’s not legal. But Google will lead you…:wink:

1 Like

Can you give link pls