Lokmat APPLLP 4 Z36 C17_D4 Official support thread

Google play services comes pre-installed on the full android smartwatches.

Hmm mine did not so maybe I don’t have exactly the same version watch. It says it’s z36 and an appllp 4 but maybe it’s something else. Thank you!

Can you provide a picture of the build version?
The play services are only missing if the device comes with the chinese firmware version.

1 Like

Yes, that was my thought too.

Yep it’s the Chinese firmware, that’s why: Z36_CH_V03_20210426

Can I side load the english firmware somehow?

You can check this guide here, the corresponding firmware file can be found on the original post.

1 Like

You are all awesome. Thank you for the assist!

2 Likes

What do you guys do for apps where the buttons are just outside the clickable viewport on the screen?

Switch in square mode ?

2 Likes

Oh I just found it. Hold down the power button! It was just in an obscure place for me. MUCH better. Again, you guys are awesome, thank you!

2 Likes

My first impressions after a few days:
Good battery run time. Good build quality. Usable GPS. Bluetooth not tested yet.
No google contacts sync and the workaround i found in the forum is not installable.
Unusable heart rate sensor. I don´t understand why, it´s state-of-the-art technology nowadays.
20% battery loss with built in running app in 3,5 hours. Not bad.
I can´t keep my favorite running app from not getting closed when the screen is off. Even though battery saver is off and the app is not optimized in battery settings. That´s annoying.
And: I get frequent pseudo display presses when app is running. I think it´s an internal EMR-Problem, because it depends on the app i´m running.
So: All in i really hope there will be a FAW FW soon (if at all) because it might improve my user experience a lot and fix some problems.

Which running app are you using ?

adidas running

Not tried this app . I thought it might have been MRA which randomly stops working even when Not Optimized and has unlimted data access .

I found it. There’s this “optimization” app, which settings deoptimized my running app. :grin:
So

1. Switch off battery optimization in app settings
  2. Disable battery saver
  3. Open optimization app and disable “battery saver” in “clean task”. It’s obvious, isn’t it?
1 Like

Good news . This procedure is different across the newest watches so its easy to miss it :+1:

Still Satan is controlling my watch.
The random keypresses increase drastically after battery saver is off now.

I’ve enabled visible touches in developer settings.

It looks like a hardware issue. Try to send it back to the seller to get a refund.

There is a touch panel firmware update coming soon hopefully.
The design team are working on it.

Strangely a flash of the firmware seems to help.
But there is a proper fix coming :+1:

1 Like

Interesting. Just a Software- issue? Good news!:+1:

1 Like