Requested by 781k View's Cristophe Claret Maestro Mamba Credit: https://www.christopheclaret.com/en/ Download:

@Casper_69 I ll try the image u provided for my personal version we’ll see how it looks like. Replicate the mechanism is much work to do and I m lazy to do this, although I thought bout it already maybe when I am motivated I’ll do that as well. Greets!

@Jurgen_Oberst I believe that you will succeed.
Do you agree that the inserted volumetric image of a snake looks much better than a flat image, which they try to make voluminous with the help of shadows?
Here, look for an example - two identical images. But, one image is flat, and the other is already voluminous made, as it were, from beads (as it should be in the original). It seems like a small thing, it’s not noticeable on a small clock screen, but everything looks even more voluminous.
What do you think looks better?

@Casper_69 we will see how it will look like when it’s done :slight_smile: Greets!

I apologize if my little, critical remarks hurt someone.
I do not want to offend anyone, it’s just my personal opinion, and I do not impose it on anyone.
Each person decides what is best for him and what is not.
For this, we are here and communicate to write not only how everything is well done, but also to write some kind of critical remarks, is not it?
And I already wrote at the very beginning of this post - The work is done by the author at a high level, and the author deserves respect!

@Casper_69 me no offense taken at all without constructive critics we as humanbeeings can’t grow. Greets

@Jurgen_Oberst That’s about the result I wrote :slight_smile:
This work is on a quick hand :slight_smile:

d2727e37fd7fd60c8e58f2ea5d77e6d6.png

@Casper_69 yep looks nice!

@Jurgen_Oberst When the developers released this watch, they just thought of this effect, like there, inside a real snake, and not just a picture on the dial.
With the same success, they could also draw a snake and everything, but then there would not be such an amazing effect: “Wow!” :slight_smile:

I didn’t take part in this conversation - watching the ski jumping tournament in Vikersund and my mother in law visit :wink:
If I can add my comment now - it seems to me that we can have the best final result by combining three solutions - my, Jurgen and Casper :slight_smile: Jurgen - your idea to not use original glass effect seems to be better, Casper snake is also nice. I think that with this “real” snake we should have also more “volumed” hands because now they are a little “not visible”, a little to “thin” and in my opinion it should be “balanced” in “ideal” watch face.

@Jacek_Klodzinski Totally agree with you. In this watch, it should involve everything completely, and not some kind of a separate part. There should not be anything to stand out, but something to stay behind. But in my opinion, the hands of the clock did not become much less noticeable. Just need to add not a lot of shadows (the minute hand is without a shadow on the screenshot), and I think everything will be harmonious. But this is just my opinion :slight_smile:
In a word, by common efforts, we will reach perfection !!! :slight_smile:

Congratulations!! Very good work!

@Jacek_Klodzinski You can attach the image provided by @Casper_69 ?
The snake is very realistic.

Very Thanks to all who are contributing to amazing watchface!!!

@Jorge_Moreira Yes, I can - if @Casper_69 agrees.

@Jacek_Klodzinski I never mind :slight_smile: I myself already wanted to write that I can lay out, but only if you do not mind :slight_smile:

Advance grateful to both!

@Jorge_Moreira If this option suits you, then I can put an image here, and you’ll change it in your own folder. Or wait +Jacek Klodzinski can he better offer something.

81d7dfe6a1c55dcd36942f84862f9559.gif

@Casper_69 Yes, can be. I put the image in the folder. Thank you very much.

@Jorge_Moreira Do not question, here hold, use on health:

3eda44bb7eb0bb413c2549769377fbdc.png

@Jorge_Moreira And if you need, here’s another:
Only the names of the files do not forget to change, like in +Jacek Klodzinski

d2727e37fd7fd60c8e58f2ea5d77e6d6.png

@Jacek_Klodzinski @Casper_69
if u want the groundplate without glassefect just tell me greets.