Requested by 781k View's Cristophe Claret Maestro Mamba Credit: https://www.christopheclaret.com/en/ Download:

@Jacek_Klodzinski Tell me please, but can you make a rotational bezel, the highest one? On which the divisions with numbers are located. To rotate counterclockwise. Here’s how on this dial.
Thanks in advance for the answer :slight_smile:

@Casper_69 many thanks

@Casper_69 Of course.

@Jurgen_Oberst Yes - give me please your background then I will make compilation :wink:

@Casper_69 You picture is 260x260 px. Could you please put it on the google drive?

@Jacek_Klodzinski You asked about this picture?

Could you please make this watchface for me?
missing/deleted image from Google+

@BB_INFO-TECH_WORLD This skin, built in the clock Lemfo Les1. It is based on the application in the Play Store, which is called - Twisted Colors

@Casper_69 No, I asked about your version of bacground with this 3D snake.

@Jacek_Klodzinski I even prepared the bezel for work, you just have to make it spin :slight_smile:

@Casper_69 But when I try to get it from G+ it has small resolution. It will be better if you can publish a link with original picture from google drive.

@Casper_69 Link for version 2 added to main post:

missing/deleted image from Google+

@Jacek_Klodzinski Excellent! As I wanted! Many thanks to you, for your help and efforts!

@Jacek_Klodzinski Forgive me, but I returned the numbers (60,45,20,15) back, and then the empty seats instead of the figures - they throw themselves into my eyes, do not look :slight_smile:
Once again, Thank you very much for your help!

ac827892918ba48bc6f34c72cff09dc1.gif

1 Like

@Casper_69 i did a personal Version where all gears visible are moving but need Tuning to Show u :wink: will finish at night when home from work greets

@Jurgen_Oberst I hope you show us your version? :slight_smile:

@Casper_69 yep wehen ist finished hope my wife will fall asleep fast tonight hehe

@Jurgen_Oberst Ha ha ha !! :slight_smile: So it is necessary to sleep with his wife, and then she will get used to sleeping alone without you, then you will come, but she will not recognize you :slight_smile:

@Jurgen_Oberst You must be already married more than a year… :smiley:

@Jacek_Klodzinski so true 6 years already and 2 years old daughter making faces is relaxing and a little time I need and can spent with myself :slight_smile: Greets