Requested by 781k View's Cristophe Claret Maestro Mamba Credit: https://www.christopheclaret.com/en/ Download:

@Victor_Often i just finished my personal version added shadows to the snakes and removed glassefect but i would never ever post it here without permission of Jacek on his own thread thats rather rude in my honest opinion mate no offence just my opinion. Greets!

@Jacek_Klodzinski well done mate. Very cool :slight_smile:

Отличная работа,ещё бы змея ползала,было бы вообще круто.

@Igors_Kazanli English please.

For those who want to know - this is what was posted

Excellent work, would still crawling snake, it would be all cool.

@Victor_Often Not bad, but not perfect unfortunately. No offence :slight_smile:
I think that the best option would be if you take a photo of a real snake, and arrange it on the dial. :slight_smile:

@Igors_Kazanli :grin:

Very nice watchface thank you

@Casper_69 It would be even better to wrap the wrist with a living snake instead of a watch :smiley:

@Jacek_Klodzinski This is superfluous, but to make the snake inside looked like real, and not painted - it would be cool!
I already wrote - In the original watch is the real figure of a snake, not a drawing. It is so? :slight_smile:

@Jurgen_Oberst Sorry if I broke the order … Comment deleted. Have a nice day!

@Victor_Often Nevermind friend it’s just to show respect to the one who spend hours to do it just ask and he might be alright if you post your version here. Greets

@Jurgen_Oberst Maybe you’re right…

@Victor_Often I do not mind that you publish your version, but to keep good rules … Jurgen is right of course.

@Jacek_Klodzinski I apologize for your violations of order. You’re right. And with the snake the problem is that the manufacturer’s website is not a real product photo but a good 3D graphics. And the clock itself is a miracle of engineering thought … Even in a simple performance without precious metals and stones, it would be widely claimed …

Thats how my version looks like now the left one @G1NT0N1C greets!
missing/deleted image from Google+

@Jurgen_Oberst It’s not bad … !!!

Everyone want to have a better effect added more shadow on the snake and pushed the snake in front of the hands and it looks like the snake is crawling above the hands looks nice with gimp and wfd u can do on your own. Greets!
missing/deleted image from Google+

@Jurgen_Oberst If you know how to work in Photoshop, try inserting a photo of a real snake, I think the effect will be just right. There will be a volume and shadows needed on the snake :slight_smile:

@Casper_69 hi snake no matter where u get it from will be still 2D on the watch where will the shadows come from? Can u provide an image of that what u have in mind? Greets!

@Jurgen_Oberst Hi! Just everything, and not always depends on the shadows. If the image is initially flat, then no shadow of it will make it volumetric.
Look at my screenshot above, there are not much shadows, but volume is introduced, because a 3D image is inserted.
The author managed to perfectly repeat the mechanism of the dial - it is impeccable!
But the snake does not look the way it would be :slight_smile:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/1DAeXqUDhA-9y3JzUhtexBKRIXISS1yhjvCTy9Upb5fQgb0lbtZzmtHQOVRw4E647pDIiHjLVA=w260-h260-n-rw