Optimus 2 Official support Thread - Updated 26/06/21

Its close to 50 Hz.
PicsArt_07-28-11.05.02

3 Likes

Thank you for the valuable info. That low refresh rate togather with dual operating modes explains why the optimus 2 has the potential for good battery life.(my kospet prime 2 has 92.5 hz refresh rate Lol!)

How is the wifi and bluetooth regarding range and stability?

Prime 2 has better battery life than optimus 2 :sweat_smile:
For me anyway…
It’s nothing to do with the screen. Prime 2 has a higher refresh rate due to the size and resolution.
If you check the top post you will see what I explained about dual system mode as well.
This and Prime 2 are almost the same in battery life…
Prime 2 with the international firmware is slightly better than the Optimus 2.
But once we iron out a few problems - we might be able to get around the same with the international firmware for the Optimus 2… If we can get over the teething issues.

4 Likes

Just a question, can the full android watches share it’s internet connection to , say a tablet?

Off course, that’s possible.

2 Likes

Does anyone know a good music player (adapted for the round clock) that also displays folders (albums) ? The standard music player only shows all tracks.

1 Like

Hi guys! thank you for accepting me in this great community on smartwatches, I have been following you for some time and finally for a week I am also a happy owner of the Kospet Optimus 2, this smartwatch is amazing and since I have it I have already learned it many things about him, for example that if you use it with google assistant you can use all its functions without even touching it, however, remember that if assistant is open in the background it will have exclusive access to the microphone and when you go to record a video from stock camera app you will not hear the audio of the video itself.
Ok, having said that, I have a small question to ask you, because both in the heart rate monitor and in the blood oxygen measurement app when I scroll up I notice that there is a 24H monitoring table which, however, does not report any value, there are only the values ​​just measured below this table, why? is there any setting I need to do? does it only work via the app?
thanks in advance to those who will answer me, I hope to be of help too by sharing my experiences with you.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

1 Like

As a new member - you cannot post images for the first 5 posts.
I have to admit - I do not pay any attention to the health apps on any watches - sorry I can’t answer this.

1 Like

yes, the best app for music i have tested on optimus 2 is " Music Player - MP3 Player"

2 Likes

General question here … what kind of battery life (estimated) could one expect form the Optimus 2 if you use only Light Mode and have no background apps running at all and having only the 3G/4G phone and wi-fi active?

(Lets’ assume for the sake of the question that I have the watch on all day (with no ‘wrist on’ function and the screen brightness set to 50%, no notifications other than messages and google updates and I don’t make\receive a single phone call - in other words …, just idle). What would I expect to get in this scenario? (approx)

86 days - 4hrs - 32mins and 4 seconds to be precise :sweat_smile: . To be honest no idea . I have tested mine in reverse . Everything on ( and i mean everyrhing including apps in background etc ) . For me this watch can be hammered all day long with heavy use like a phone and not run out of juice before bed .

2 Likes

For me it was 32 seconds less. Should I give it back?

2 Likes

Yes . You must return it asap . Its a hardware issue that cannot be repaired . I will send you a pm on how to return it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

the battery life is better than what I expected, i have also a LEMFO LEM15 and the battery is a little better for the OPTIMUS 2, in normal mode I use it a lot and I also deactivated the automatic closing of applications in the background (battery saver off) to always use the google assistant, I often use wathsapp, youtube, I make some calls, and the battery lasts me about ten hours, I don’t use the wifi because it consumes a lot of battery, but I have a 4g sim of my operator that works very well and consumes much less than the wifi. instead in the clock mode (which is only a matter of apps that do not appear in the menu) the battery lasts almost twice as long, I state that I always have mobile data activated and display brughtness at 100%. I think that given the intense use I make of it I can’t really complain, in my opinion excellent. In both modes, I always arrive at the end of the day without problems.

3 Likes

@G1NT0N1C … yes definiately give it back , if you need help, I know someone who knows someone else at Kospet …
@Dr_Andy_Vishnu … if you’re testing the battery in reverse, then the battery should technically increase as you go along?
:laughing:
Thanks for your opiniots … oops!

3 Likes

@G1NT0N1C and @Dr_Andy_Vishnu
Don’t mess about. This is serious!!!
So apply petrol liberally, light a match and run :+1::+1::joy:

2 Likes

Haha :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ahahahah

i assume difference is because you didn´t include the boot down time. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m going to charge my watch to check out this theory. I will report on the result in 87 days.

2 Likes