Optimus 2 Official support Thread - Updated 26/06/21

I see. Hmmm… I downloaded SP flash tools but it seems quite complicated

1 Like

Not really. All this infos where posted several times. But no need to search it:

Flashing tutorial:

Flashing tools:

Thank you I really appreciate it. I was watching Mr Ticks’s video about it but this is a lot better!

1 Like

You are welcome.

2 Likes

I’m really thankful, it worked. I can finally enjoy the FAW firmware after months of issues (trust level bugs, faulty watches…). It’s worth it though! Cheers buddy!

1 Like

Could someone who owns the Optimus 2 tell me the weight of the watch (without straps)? All the weights online seem to contradict each other.

May I ask a slightly off topic question. Here, Optimus costs about 250 Euros. Can you recommend an Eshop where they can be bought cheaper?

On the kospet website it’s about 220$. This is about 200€ at the moment.

-https://kospet.com/products/kospet-optimus-2-smartwatch

I know that it’s a lot of money. But in my opinion, it’s actually the best fullandroid watch money can buy right now.

2 Likes

What about the sweat and temperature issues? I always wear my watch outside the bathroom, even at night and at work where I sometimes sweat a lot and work in a dusty environment. My Lemfo Lem 12 has lasted for 2 years now, even though the lower back button in applications no longer works.
How are Optimus doing in these conditions? I have experience with Lemfo Lem 4 where my hand kept touching the charging pins and they stopped working and fell apart within half a year.

Thanks for posting the V Volume Button been looking for this app for my O2 and forgot the name

2 Likes

Your welcome

2 Likes

It doesn’t exists anymore this app.

And the “volumen siempre visible” app is now only compatible with Android 14.
What a crap.

Anyway, if anybody still uses it (as I do) here is the link of the last Android 9.1 compatible version:

Here is my copy which may work

4 Likes

Hi,

I have a question please, I just received the Kospet Optimus 2 from Zbanx to sell them for Kospet, to do a review on YouTube and I thought its screen was multi-touch.

Are the models sold to the public multi-touch because I would like to know so I can say it on YouTube because I don’t want to say anything false ?

I have to tap twice to zoom and on your website I had I thought I saw that the new models are multi-touch.

Thank you if anyone has time to answer me :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for responding so quickly.

I will check the post you recommended.

:+1:

1 Like

Your welcome

1 Like

Have been trying to setup Google Pay on Kospet Optimus 2, During the transfer transaction bank displays a page with inline keyboard to enter OTP but my Kospet Optimus 2 neither opens on screen keyboard nor shows full page content with inline keyboard at the bottom of page. (I dont have a screenshot unfortunately to illustrate the issue better). I am wondering if it has to do anything with Web View. Tried enabling tripple tap in accessibility mode to enlarge the screen but that does not help.

Looks like there is FAW International firmware RC1 for Optimus 2. Requested access to download both KOSPET_Optimus2_PIX_V1.7_20211201 and OPTIMUS2-RC1v1.3 to see if that helps anyways…

Any pointers would help…

I know that you have reached the necessary trust level. Please be patient, the release may currently take a little longer.
Thank you very much for your understanding.

4 Likes

can some one please share KOSPET_Optimus2_PIX_V1.6_20210720 ?