Optimus 2 Official support Thread - Updated 26/06/21

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: FAW release candidate 1 v1.3

Yes, it is the BT service that runs all the time on the dual chip watches.
The BT chip is always running as a BLE service and therefore uses almost no power.
Donā€™t worry about it

1 Like

@Nadeem_Shahzad
Your post should be here - so here it is:
Got myself treated with Kospet optimus 2 , and its my 1st smart watch, i have been fan of
Big face and heavy watch like Nixon 51-30 , and smartwatch seems like a toy i mean very light so i have changed my strap with stainless Steel which made watch looks better,
Is there way to use Bluetooth calling feature on this watch without adding a sim card? :thinking:
I think this is the only feature i am missing in this watch other than that it is a cool watch
Kind regards Nadeem

The answer is no.
Bluetooth calling is not possible for any Android watches after Android v5.

2 Likes

@Rohit_Bhandari
Posting your question here because I donā€™t answer PMs for general enquiries.
Sir my Optimus2 freezed I think water gets inside. What I do sr? Touch not working.

@Rohit_Bhandari
Why do you think water got inside?
Usually if water got in, the watch would have more problems than just no touch working.

because in morning the grass was wet I was doing exercise I donā€™t know what happened but after that watch gets freezed.

You can try putting your watch in a small air tight bag with a cup of long grain rice (raw rice grains) and leave it in the bag and seal it.
Keep the sealed bag containing the watch and rice, in a warm place.
Gently lift the camera module so that it is facing forward - this helps any moisture evaporate and be absorbed by the rice.
This can take a few days, and it definitely helps if it is in a warm (not hot) place.

If it got wet, it is surprising that the watch remains powered onā€¦
So there is a chance that it is not moisture inside.
Usually you will see condensation in the camera lens - if there is moisture inside.

Another possibility is that the screen connection to the motherboard has been interrupted.
Usually this happens if the watch has been dropped or knocked.

1 Like

If the watch gets stuck in a boot loop while exercising / running ( which it can easily ) you will find after the battery dies completely the watch will restart to normal . I test all watches for exercise and this can happen easily with the Optimus 2

3 Likes

Interesting, I hadnā€™t seen this issue reported but I guess I missed it.
This one is frozen, locked up.

Hopefully it is not damp inside after all.

1 Like

yes sir that already happened with me . Bcz I am exercise lover and I love grassā€¦
But this is different sir. the touch is not responding. Should, I have to send to company.

As recommeded by @pablo11 if its moisture i would wait until dry then go from there . Have you run watch until dead then charge and restart ? I have saved mine many times .

1 Like

yes sir I have done that part

Then hopefully it will dry out and start responding :crossed_fingers: . If that doesnt work it wont harm anything flashing the firmware . May not help but always worth a go .

When flashing select firmware upgrade in flash tools

The firmware to download can be found at the top of this thread

1 Like

If you purchased this within the last 6-8 months - I would contact after-sales@kospet.com or go to their official store on Aliexpress and arrange for an exchange.
It will likely work out easier for you in the long term.
Does it have stock firmware installed?
Kospet factory firmware?

1 Like

Sir, I bought on 28/07/2021 but its has international firmware no stock. if its possible to provide a exchange. :pray:

No way, sorry. Itā€™s nearly a year, thatā€™s too much. :pensive:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::pleading_face::pleading_face: now itā€™s impossible to send company?

As posted above after 6 - 8 months will be a problem

3 Likes

Correct, itā€™s almost certain that the seller will not accept a replacement request after you have been using the watch for 11 months.
However, itā€™s worth trying.
But only if you purchased it from Kospet official store.
If you purchased it from anyone else, donā€™t bother

3 Likes

I purchased from kospet official site.