Optimus 2 Official support Thread - Updated 26/06/21

Then its maybe worth waiting for the next offerings

2 Likes

I wiill stick with my Prime 1 and Garmin Forerunner then :smirk:

Report it to after-sales@kospet.com and they should replace it at no cost to you.
They usually refund the price of shipping.
It is important to report it and get it replaced, otherwise it does not improve.

1 Like

I sent to Banggood for a refund and i will wait for their answer and then i will send to Kospet. I will report the problem for sure, but iā€™m done with this watchā€¦ As @Dr_Andy_Vishnu said, i will wait for the next offeringsā€¦

1 Like

Banggood said that i should repair it at a local store that i have to find and if the repair price is reasonable, Banggood will cover the costā€¦ Is it easy to be fixed by a store which repairs, for example, smartphones or a store which repairs watches ( not ā€œsmartā€ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ?

The button works only if i press it really really hardā€¦ If i decide to keep it (i use a floating button, ā€œBack Button Anywhareā€, to access the power menu, so i need the physical power button only for turning on the watch) is there a possibility for the button of not working at all in the future?

In other words, should i take the risk to keep it? :pensive: :pensive:

I think you should write to Kospet at the address I gave you because it is really important to they get this feedback and let them know what Banggood suggested.
I would be trying to get a replacement or refund because that button could become useless.

3 Likes

really bangood said that send the feedback of bangood to kospet

Greeting!

I just ordered an Optimus 2 since my Lem12 Pro is having some nasty battery issues (2 hours of low usage and itā€™s dead, not even 5 minutes screen)

I donā€™t want to make the same mistakes as I did with my Lem12, so Iā€™m looking for some recommendations about maintaining my Optimus 2 battery in good conditions.

What are some good practices? Considering itā€™s not comparable to a phone as in battery capacity.

Did you factory reset your Lemfo . Or flashed the latest firmware . This usually fixes most issues

You will find your optimus battery considerably much better with life . Try not to charge longer than needed ( ie overnight )

1 Like

Start here @Noispirit

2 Likes

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu yes, I did the whole process of reset factory my lem12 pro and even going back to stock (which was way worse as it heated everything) but battery seems to be damaged. It only takes 10 minutes to go from 1% to 100% and that never happened before.

@SmartWatch_Ticks Oh, you are that guy! Thank you so much, I must have overlooked your video. Iā€™ll bookmark it til my Optimus 2 arrives

Thank you guys!

1 Like

will kospet add double tap wake up screen feature in there stock firmware update optimus 2

Usually these watches only fix bugs. So I suspect this will not happen.

Correct G.
It cannot be retro fixed.
Only by using a new touch panel will it work for Stock Firmware.
It is a feature of the international firmware and unfortunately - the international firmware was not popular enough for a brand to apply it to thousands of watches at the factory.
Sadly it is not going to get a new touch panel due to the large number of unsold units in stockā€¦

It is a shame, but due to many reasons - this model has not sold well at all.
It was very expensive to produce and it is hitting Kospet hard.

Maybe we can have another promotional drive and get great discountsā€¦?
I happen to think that this is a very good watch with great potential.

6 Likes

Where can I download 1.6 firmware for otimus 2. Anyone root the watch successful?

See this thread about root - itā€™s a waste of time and pretty much not possible or useful.

Same information applies.
Firmware is here - as long as your current firmware has PIX in the name:

Can you tell us what version of firmware is currently running on your watch ?

Thank you Pablo

Please
How can I upgrade from version faw Optimus 2 1.2?

Use the sp flash tool

iā€™m really surprised at that, given the limitations imposed by size and battery this watch seems just about the best compromise of features to me, and especially awesome to have a camera flash, only a similarly thick sized square/rectangular device might tempt me to change

is there a downturn in full android watch sales period, canā€™t help but notice on mr ticks site how so many new devices now seem either bluetooth call, or just sportā€™s devices ?

1 Like