Optimus 2 Official support Thread - Updated 26/06/21

The good thing is once the battery dies the reboot always stops and returns to normal . Dont worry just be carefull :+1:

1 Like

sadly my powerbutton stopped working yesterdayā€¦ I have contacted the aftersales. Do they really need a picture or a video?

Yes they generally want a video just use your mobile phone to catch the video and show them what happens when you press the button.
Is it Banggood or after-sales@kospet.comā€¦?

Just received my either replacement or repaired Optimus 2. It took just shy of a month from send off by to receipt. Not bad turn around but my overall experience could have been little better.

Nevertheless, the watch received has firmware v1.6. Has this been officially released? I know when I was having button issues, @pablo11 shared v1.6 to troubleshoot but I didnā€™t think it was officially released. If it has been officially released, the first post in this thread needs to be updated as it shows v1.4.

So Iā€™ve tried to keep up with the Optimus 2 discussion but canā€™t be sure. Am I correct that there have been 3 or 4 mentions of power button issues?

1 Like

Yes, it has been noted a few times now.
But when I spoke to Kospet this week they say only 4 people have complained about the issueā€¦
Donā€™t why because I have seen more than 4 people who have the problem post about itā€¦ :thinking:

2 Likes

Itā€™s after-sales kospet. I have sent them a video now.

Why do you think it will happen again ? Based on what information .

1 Like

sorry sr, But I am a noob in smartwatches this is my first watch and seriously i very liked it i am very happy with the watch cheers!
No, hard feelings.

1 Like

None taken . I just wondered if you knew something i didnt

1 Like

same here i looking for refund sometime the watch gets reboot itself,
its because of the moisture even i walk and you knew about power button the watch get reboot itself really after 7 days i am getting these problem.

I think LEM14 is good waterproof good button if the company refund my money than i. will definitely buy LEM14

yes the button quality really poor

People - you really need to give feedback to Kospet about problems because when I ask them, they tell me that they have only had 4 reports about the buttons.
I have told them about it and they say that almost no one has reported itā€¦?

So please contact the seller where you purchased it and let them know.

3 Likes

Hello guys! My power button is dead. I tried reflashing the official firmware 2-3 times, but nothing. After several efforts and looooooong presses, i managed to turn on the watch.

This is the second Optimus 2, the first had problems with the screen and it was replaced by Banggoodā€¦ I think this time i will ask my money back. Sorry Kospet, i donā€™t trust you anymore and i donā€™t know if i will buy future products from youā€¦

Can anyone propose me a watch with about the same features?

Sadly flashing will not fix this known issue . Contact the seller asap. As mentioned above Kospet have confirmed this issue is not widespread

2 Likes

Iā€™m so pissed off, itā€™s the second Optimus 2ā€¦ They need to improve their quality control. Can you propose me a similar watch?

If you cannot be persuaded to stick with Kospet due to your issues you probably know we also work with Lemfo . The Lem14 is also a good choice and you can use our FAW firmware when ready . Any Lemfo questions kindly keep the the Lemfo threads

1 Like

I donā€™t like the position of the camera on Lem14ā€¦ I was fully satisfied with Optimus 2, but iā€™m afraid to trust the company againā€¦

i have had android watches since the beginning of time, and have had to send back a few tooā€¦it is a bit of a hit or missā€¦i had two prime 2ā€™s returned, the third one is working perfectly and has been going strong for a while nowā€¦i also bought the new samsung galaxy watch 4 as i needed a waterproof watchā€¦i miss a lot of features i use on my FAW, but on the other hand this thing is build like a brick houseā€¦i would gladly pay 500ā‚¬ for a FAW with the build quality and waterproofing of samsungā€¦hopefully one dayā€¦

1 Like

I would pay 300 euros for a waterproof and Samsung quality Optimus 2ā€¦ I donā€™t think that even Samsung watches deserve 300 plus euros :smirk:

1 Like

yeah, wellā€¦i donā€™t think a smartphone should cost 2000ā‚¬ either, but i bought the fold 2 at that price last year anyway :blush: ā€¦rather 500ā‚¬ for one good watch than twice 250ā‚¬ for two bricksā€¦ :upside_down_face:

1 Like