Optimus 2 Official support Thread - Updated 26/06/21

newer perform first boot without charge the battery first to 100%. try to charge it some hours and then retry to start it.

1 Like

I tried it but it doesnt workā€¦ Iā€™ll try to drain the batteryā€¦

2 Likes

I will try those steps, as long as the watch cames to life :sweat_smile: :joy: :sob:

1 Like

Me too! Really!

1 Like

Thanks. Yes I pressed both buttons and it went back to clock face. Then with no provocation it rebooted and got stuck in the bootloop. At the time of the first bootloop, I was listening via BT buds with YouTube music after a full charge.

Anyway, I moved on about what I was doing and came back to the watch bootlooping for a couple of hours as I wasnā€™t able to get back to clock face.

Been searching the site for the fix and then out of no where it rebooted to the clock face just now. Either this thing is possessed or somebodyā€™s pulling some strings;-) Thanks for replyingšŸ‘

1 Like

Thanks for replying. My issue started AFTER update and reset.

Anyway, after a couple of hours the watch rebooted and send fine now. Thx againā€¦

1 Like

oh great notice, enjoy tihs fantastic watch :sunglasses:

I tried to connect the charger after the watch stopped to reboot and it began to reboot againā€¦but it shows a black screen ,not the logoā€¦ Should i wait the battery to charge to 100%? Is there any way to reflash the firmware or something?

How do I get notifications on my watch from my phone? The Gaofit app says it can give notifications for SMS and phone calls. I understand we canā€™t get phone calls unless we have a sim card, but can we get notifications of a phone call or text if we donā€™t have a sim in the watch?

@EpsilonDelta Use Watch Droid.
The developer has his own thread here on the forum.
Just go to the search icon at the top of the forum and search watch droid.

Sounds like you might be using an incompatible watch faceā€¦
Have you added any watch faces?

If not, you may have a hardware problem.
I can give you the firmware to flash if you need it?

Hello @pablo11ā€¦ i only used the stock watcfacesā€¦ I could try anything before return the watch to Kospetā€¦ I would appreciate your help!

This is curious indeedā€¦
Did you add any custom faces?
Trying to find a link here that could explain the problemā€¦

You have already taken the OTA and factory reset?

Noā€¦ The watch came with 85% battery and i started to ā€œplayā€ with it, i didnā€™t know that i should update itā€¦

Thank you. Iā€™ll head over there

@pablo11 the watch stopped rebooting, i can hear the sound of android logo, but the screen is unreadableā€¦ It has vertical linesā€¦ Can a firmware reflash save the watch?

Vertical lines?
That indicates that the screen is having issues with either FPC connection or the screen is faulty.
Either way, organise a replacement with whoever you purchase from.
If it was Kospet you can email after-sales@kospet.com

This is not software / firmware related.

1 Like

Should i contact with Banggood? I think that the screen died after the several reboots.

@good4life
Sadly, it might happen again if it is the same problem as @Giorgos_Tsarouchas.

There is a connection for the screen internally which controls the touch panel and it comes loose. Itā€™s unusual but it happens.

Please monitor for random reboots or unresponsive screen.

1 Like