Official Support thread for LEM14

How to test your waterproof S08 / LEM14 :grin:

1 Like

Very very thorough test, but I wonder about the outcome. There was no demonstration that it worked after the testing…

1 Like

There needs to be a HOT girl in there for me to watch 49 minutes…lol. I made it 4 seconds before I barfed a little bit. :rofl:

4 Likes

Please read the specs: it’s explicitly not waterproof in steamy hot water. So… Can’t test with a hot girl. :yum:
This guy knows how to read manuals. :+1:

1 Like

Is TWRP alre already available for this watch?

Not yet.
We will see what we can do but I don’t even have one yet

Just to be clear about the video about the waterproofing… I am not saying anything because I could not watch more than one minute of it :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

That is one shocking video :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::+1:

There is a good offer going on which got a few days left on banggood for this watch, but to me the watch is useless without TWRP. Thank you for your reply…

As I said, we might have it soon but I am curious to know what you want to use it for?
Only Magisk System less root works in Android 10.

You are not aware of the last changes when it comes to root.

Since yesterday Magisk Manager is dead, It has become Magisk App. And one off the differences is the way to install root.
If the device doesn’t support direct install which is probably the case with this watch then you will need TWRP.

no, there is no changes to how you install it, the change is that there’s now only one thing to download instead of two since the magisk zip has merged into the apk. Direct install is just for upgrading if you already have magisk installed, it’s not for first time installation. And have you not read what they are writing about installing through twrp:

Due to this reason, installing Magisk through custom recoveries on modern devices is no longer recommended. The custom recovery installation method exists purely for legacy support.

3 Likes

Hi, Is there a way to perform a hard reset on LEM14? I got a problem with the Universal Launcher and now I only see a blank screen.

FYI: If I swipe left, I see a < sign. Also a long press on the red button show the shutdown menu.

You can try pressing and holding both buttons together until it boots . You may have to flash the firmware

Did this happen after you installed a clockskin ?

The firmware is at the top of this thread

Thanks for the quick reply! It happen while using Universal Launcher v.3.4.7(beta). Not related to a specific clockskin.

Also, is there place to report language error in the firmware. The french language have a lot of translation error. I can correct them if someone give me the strings.xml file

@pablo11

Consider it reported :+1:

I’ll talk to them about the translation.
Cheers.

1 Like

Hi, please could somebody let me know how to insert nano SIM into the Lemfo Lem14? There is a metal sort of bracket that looks like you slide the sim in underneath it but when I try, the sim gets stuck and I’m afraid that I will snap or damage the SIM card .

Thanks in advance.

If you look closely at the sled, you will find an arrow with open / close. Use your fingernail to push the metal slide in the “open” direction. Now you can flip it up, insert the SIM card and then close it in reverse order.

2 Likes

Thanks for the instructions, I will give it a go!
Is there a noticeable drain on battery when using the watch with a sim installed?