Official Support thread for LEM14

Hi Sallo. My Lem12 Pro also died for no reason (but I was able to get a full refund by disputing the Credit Card transaction through my Bank when the supplier would not help). Unfortunately the parts from your dead Lem12Pro like powerbank, straps, cable to watch are not compatible with Lem14 because they are different sizes

Thank you… Is the strap not compatible either? What size is needed for the lem14? Isn’t that 12mm?thank you

The Lem12pro strap and pin are not as wide as the Lem14

1 Like

Can anyone tell me what size the lem14 strap is? Thanks! :blush:

24mm for Lem14 and 22mm for Lem12Pro

This is my first smart watch but I have been impressed with the Lemfo Lem14 so far. My main reason for purchasing was that it could be used as a stand alone cell phone and was sim unlocked but after using for a couple of weeks I’ve found it useful in many other ways (ie…checking security cameras and communicating through Alexia). I did have the same issue as @droidtrix and @somalley with not being able to change the APN settings when using a sim from an AT&T MVNO but @droidtrix 's sim swap workaround fixed that. I actually used a non-active US Cellular sim and the APN change stuck. I think a dedicated tutorial on this procedure for Android 10 watches would be useful since there are lots of AT&T MVNO users in the US and it took a lot of digging around and reading in different threads to find this.

Now, is there anyway to install custom watch faces without changing launchers?

2 Likes

Of course, you can also use custom watch faces with the standard launcher. But make sure that you don’t use any faces from the universal launcher section. You can find videos of how to install faces on our YouTube channel.

2 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up for me. Were would be the best place to find watch faces that would work with the standard launcher?

This forum is the perfect place! If you have a look in our sections, you will find thousands of watchfaces…

2 Likes

Thanks again!!

Thanks for opening official support threat for LEM14 @pablo11

I noticed that the firmware you posted (v.1.7) is newer to the one i have (1.5)

Wireless update says that “your device software is up to date”

Do you advice to update manually or wait for it to come ?

It would be nice to have a change log also, but we usually never know what changed.

I will wait for the Over The Air Update. Much safer IMO. :slight_smile:

You choose . Just make sure you factory reset after update . Thanks

1 Like

Change log would be nice.
But I don’t get any change log.
Sorry

2 Likes

LOL I understand, not your fault. Great news that the firmware continues to evolve! Thank you, Pablo!

1 Like

Hi Please what are the benefits of doing factory reset? Or what are the risks of not doing a factory reset.
Asking as the update I did previously on a LemX, there was no prompt to do a factory reset, the app just said to “update” and it seems to work fine (and without having to reinstall all my apps again).

The benefits are it removes all the crap that can be left behind allowing it to operate efficiently .

Thanks, I wonder if the issues with “all the crap that can be left behind” was present in older Android 7 watches, and maybe less of an issue now we have Android 10 e.g. Android 10 phones do not seem to have this issue, updates just work without doing a factory reset and the chore of reinstalling all the apps.

Yes, you are correct.
Mostly because A10 is a much more robust and protected version of Android.

3 Likes