Official Support thread for LEM14

There is a tool that is made to remove watchbands that works well. I have one that came with a set of bands I ordered on Amazon. Without something like this it will be hard to get inside the opening of the band to collapse the spring.
Tool

2 Likes

The little lever maybe got tucked in the band. Rotate the band and see if its there,

1 Like

Does anyone know what the little pins are on the bottom of the charging dock? The normal charging pins are on top but there are 2 that stick out the bottom.

1 Like

it’s probably the same dock that is used for the S08 and on the S08 you can open the back cover with those pins

1 Like

Yes that is exactly correct, thanks :+1:
Unfortunately the rear cover on the LEM14 is slightly different and so I don’t believe that it can be used for this purpose on this model.

1 Like

Yes i noticed that since the early photos came out… its the same dock of the s08 … just branded by lympho for this … so its has no function here

I thought that too… kept rotating but nothing

I end up pinching / moving the band to the side a bit

I think that lever is broken already…

What do you think?

Do you think i should approach the company for replacment?

You could but it may take 6 years for it to arrive…lol.

1 Like

Yes approach the supplier if goods are faulty.

I received US$20 refund when complained to supplier about the incorrect/ fake specs advertised of camera sizes, screen resolution and screen size.

1 Like

Hi everyone. My lem12pro died suddenly for no apparent reason… Strange… I had the lemX and the lemT and they were fine… So I decided to buy the lem14 on banggood, just today. I hope you come with the powerbank… Fingers crossed! If not, is it possible to buy the powerbank? Do you have any links to give me about this? Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Hi…

Yes you can buy rollme s08 power pack which is excatly the same and compatible with Lem14

This was tested and recommended by the great @SmartWatch_Ticks

The following links in aliexpress

(All s08 twin brands)

1 Like

Got my Lem14 WITH charging battery dock, and extra wrist band inside the box.
Why scrolling through screen or app list is quite laggy?

Its mostly smooth enough for me … maybe some minimal delay …

If there is any problem its advised to do factory reset as per the advise of @SmartWatch_Ticks ( again :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:… i have been watching alot of his videos)

before the first use and after each update

2 Likes

Wish that would include a decent small phillips head. :grin:

I just rewatch @SmartWatch_Ticks video, and it has the same delay/lag while scrolling through app list. Is this only for Lem14 or same for all Android 10 watches?

The answer is yes and no . I have seen this fixed in firmware upgrades though . I havent one to test as yet .

Is there new firmware for Lem14? I haven’t try flashing firmware for Android watch, do you have a guide in this forum?

No idea as yet .

1 Like

I had the same issue with a different watch. Eventually I managed to (easily) remove the pin by using a sim ejector. Try and push in the area where the T bar broke off.

Try not to damage the strap as its easy to slide a replacement pin in afterwards.

Good luck

*Otherwise most watch shops should be able to help

Thanks i will try it

Any body knows what is the straps size of this watch?

Is it 22?