Official Support thread for LEM14

Very much interested in getting to level 2 as I have just got a DM101/LEM T watch, going to learn a little before going too far, but in the end being able to get to level 2 and access other firmware is definitely an end goal for me.

I have also bought an old Samsung Gear S to experiment with. I aim to get one of these watches to a point of being able to be useful for a motorbike computer as both will have network via SIM and GPS, I am also toying with other ideas.

1 Like

Hello @Tris ,
welcome to our community. Reaching trustlevel 2 is not so hard:

-Official Support thread for LEM14 - #361 by G1NT0N1C

The samsung gear s is not suported here. But it’s possible to install Android 5.1 on this watch. You’ll find some details about this on XDA:

-https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tutorial-installing-android-5-1-1-cm12-1-on-samsung-gear-s.3211782/

2 Likes

I saw we don’t have the gear S here, however I was going to post here on my progress once I have the watch and get started with it, just in case anyone would be interested :slight_smile:

Thanks for the welcome

1 Like

Well, we don’t handle this watch. The xda forum might be the better place for that, I guess.

1 Like

Hi, this post is a few years old but I wanna ask how do you see icons on that way on LEM14 screen. Is an A10 advantage or it can be setup too on an A9 round watch?

1 Like

@stingray22
He’s using something like Nova launcher or similar custom launcher.
These launchers can be used on pretty much any Android device.
However, you can’t use the custom watch faces without the stock launcher.

I recommend using the Universal Launcher which allows you to use the watch faces and is quite customisable.
It’s an app developed by one of the team here and it has its own support category.

4 Likes

@VipWatch this is the LEM14 thread

1 Like

Good morning, does anyone know what launcher you are using? thank you

@Miguel_Rodriguez1

2 Likes

All,
@seesaho has very kindly offered to donate a working Lem14 without the button.
Is there anyone out there who might be able to make use of it.?
Asking the staff team first and then take it from there.
@G1NT0N1C @Dr_Andy_Vishnu @Eric_Crochemore

I hope you don’t mind @seesaho , I thought this was the best place for you to ask about this :handshake::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for asking, I don’t need it. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes thanks, but I have everything I need.

3 Likes

Very kind offer but not needed thankyou

2 Likes

Thanks guys.
Ok @seesaho it’s open season I guess.
Hope it goes to a good home.
Problem is that to open this model, you need a heat gun to pull the front bezel off…

1 Like

Ehehe sure! I’ll keep it for a while before handing it nicely to rest in peace.

2 Likes

hi i m looking for a lem 14 that is broken
do you still have it?

You are asking me?
You need to ask @seesaho.
Before you get into it, you should search up on here about what is needed to open the watch.
It’s not easy and you need a heat gun.

There is a video in this thread

thanks i send him message i know how to open im mobile and smartwatch technician unfortunatly it very difficult to find spare parts for lemfo in greece i have already contact lemfo so far no answer anyway thanks for your reply

1 Like

What exact part do you need?
Lemfo has probably asked the factory, but that factory is notoriously difficult to deal with :confused:

You must specify the exact part.
Otherwise they will ignore it.

The other problem is, if they say that it’s not a “customer replaceable” part - they will probably ask for the watch to be returned rather than supply a part.

Sadly this is not something lemfo can give you. They will have to contact the factory and ask them about it.

Lemfo is an e-commerce brand and does not build these devices. They just sell them.

1 Like