Official Support for the Rollme S08

As the other guys stated there has to be reason for your battery drain . Battery results for this watch are exceptional . For example yesterday i did a 10k run with a full battery .

Raise on
Gps on
Wifi on
Bluetooth on
Pedometer off
My running app working in background
Sim installed and data on

Battery drained only to 80%

Like @G1NT0N1C i use 3g not 4g . I also turn off google sync and pedometer

Good luck

2 Likes

May I please ask you to help me ā€¦ my text messages are not appearing on my watch. Roll me s08 note 10

Are you connected with wiiwatch or watchdroid ?

2 Likes

In settings on the watch go to display and enable bright screen for notification if it is there.

Or are you not even receiving the notification?

No text periodā€¦it comes to my phone but the phone doesnā€™t alert me but it alerts me to all social media itā€™s just that Iā€™m not alerted to text messages it even alerts me to incoming phone calls although it says null, I still know that itā€™s a phone call coming in but Iā€™m not aware of any text messages

So again are you connected from phone to watch with watchdroid or wiiwatch ?

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu asked it already: are you using Wiiwatch or watchdroid?

1 Like

Haha . Too quick for you :+1:

Hahahā€¦ my Internet is slowerā€¦

2 Likes

Wiiwatch is the app

I couldnā€™t answer for a few days because the site was down

We had some hardware issues yesterdayā€¦
I recommend uninstalling wiiwatch and using watchdroid instead. It has a wider range of functions and is much more stable than wiiwatch.
You can find it in the playstore. An app is installed on the watch and an app on your smartphone.

1 Like

Thanks! So if Iā€™m clear, Iā€™m going to download an app, but will I have to download a separate app through the watch?

Here we go . One for watch one for phone . Make sure app in watch you turn " off " in battery and data saver

For watch

For phone

1 Like

i did as you said, now the watch doesnā€™t have a stable connection ā€¦30 sec at the most. oh boy

There is a section on this forum for Watchdroid set up and monitored by the developer. He offers advice on setting up and fixing issues. If you havenā€™t reviewed it I think it will help you.
https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.org/t/watch-droid-phone-assistant/46364

2 Likes

Thats because its timing out . As i said above turn off battery saver and data saver for watchdroid app in watch watch . It then wont sleep

i humbly ask your patience as i am a bit flustered sir

i can control the watch but it says no connection but can start and stop music and control volume

I see in another thread you are now sorted :+1:

1 Like