Official Support for the Rollme S08

I couldn’t answer for a few days because the site was down

We had some hardware issues yesterday…
I recommend uninstalling wiiwatch and using watchdroid instead. It has a wider range of functions and is much more stable than wiiwatch.
You can find it in the playstore. An app is installed on the watch and an app on your smartphone.

1 Like

Thanks! So if I’m clear, I’m going to download an app, but will I have to download a separate app through the watch?

Here we go . One for watch one for phone . Make sure app in watch you turn " off " in battery and data saver

For watch

For phone

1 Like

i did as you said, now the watch doesn’t have a stable connection …30 sec at the most. oh boy

There is a section on this forum for Watchdroid set up and monitored by the developer. He offers advice on setting up and fixing issues. If you haven’t reviewed it I think it will help you.
https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.org/t/watch-droid-phone-assistant/46364

2 Likes

Thats because its timing out . As i said above turn off battery saver and data saver for watchdroid app in watch watch . It then wont sleep

i humbly ask your patience as i am a bit flustered sir

i can control the watch but it says no connection but can start and stop music and control volume

I see in another thread you are now sorted :+1:

1 Like

Hi Guys, firstly thanks for letting me in your community. I have purchased a Rogbid brave smartwatch and love it. The phone call quality, with sim, is really good starting with the mic, for others to hear and finishing with nice loud reception. Very happy. GPS locks very quickly and well with built in fitness apps most the time. I have also believe it or not had a few showers with this beast with no side effects with water proofing. Battery life is for what it is great. I will post back with more info but for now very impressed.

1 Like

Same here . Very stable watch :+1:

A bit… The app is dark when I enter it. Upon exiting it’s brite

Hi, I faced this kind of behavior with my watch and reviewing my sets, I found that for somehow I clicked to airplane mode and it was on. When I had activated bluetooth, sync with smartphone worked well. When S08 was turned off, some seconds before connection was lost. Check if airplane mode is setting on if yes, turn it off to keep Bluetooth working.

2 Likes

In actuality this was a data or battery saving option that was on that I turned off in the connections now great.

1 Like

Can anybody suggest and health app that takes the pulse rate on the watch that actually works and syncs with the watch

You must allow in watch settings under " sensors " to allow the app use of HRM

1 Like

Which is what i said in various posts ?

3 Likes

Do any custom watch faces show km’s acquired during our day. Thanks.

Watch faces can be customised to show distance . Have a go using WFD on your pc and you can see .