Official LEM15 Thread

I noticed that you say you went jogging again…
Did you take precautions to ensure that sweat doesn’t get into the device?

But what @Dr_Andy_Vishnu has said should help.
However, I can’t stress this enough, these are prone to moisture problems.
If they are used for fitness activities.

1 Like

I did à factory reset,Up to now it seems to be better.
I notice a strange behaviour with the Wi-Fi, I have two différent Wi-Fi repeaters behind the Tp link router : one from Netgear and the other one from TENDA, I can not connect to the most powerful ( Netgear, which uses channel 1 with a 20 MHz bandwidth,) in fact it connects for 2 seconds and disconnect and so on… On the TENDA on channel 6 with 40 Mzh bandwidth, no problem, with WI-FI analyser I can see the channel 1 is the more powerful with no perturbators… On channel 13 ( Netgear 20 MHz band with) the watch connects Ok but this access is Not protected…
I removed one of the TENDA WIFI access to be sûre the different channels did not overlap on the Netgear 1 channel and it is impossible to connect the watch…
Otherwise, I do not know how to do for the watch to Switch automatically on the best Wifi…
We have 3 smartphones and they all connect automatically on Channel 1 Netgear which is a WIFI extension
Thanks for your advices

1 Like

In Wi-Fi privacy settings on the watch, are you using device MAC or random?

Some routers do not like random mac setting.
Also set it to “unmetered” connection.

Otherwise, I have no idea why you have this problem… Sorry.

1 Like

Yes, the mode is random for the MAC address, but no solutions at the moment … thanks à lot

I think I found the problem, I decided to unplug the NETGEAR powerline network and to plug it again after 1 Or 2 minutes and surprise, wifi connection works as attended…
Now I have just to wait for a FAW release allowing google Agenda and such apps like assistée touch to avoid to use the boutons
Thanks for all

1 Like

That’s good news :+1:

As google Agenda can not be installed on the stock firmware release of Lem15
I was looking for a simple agenda able to import all the tasks and events from Google Agenda , I tried many different apps such as Cal, Jorte,… and so on but all of these apps get data from your installed google Agenda on the smart watch , so it does not work.
I tried Microsoft outlook which works differently as it works with your google account and not only the Agenda and it works Fine.
That way you get your full google Agenda on your watch, may be it is not the smartest solution but it works…

1 Like

Thanks for the update.
It is great to share with other people :+1:

I thought the WIFI problem was dûe to the powerline… In fact, no, I guess there is a bug with the LEM15 WIFI management :
This morning, impossible to connect to the Wifi spot, on which the tablette and the phones are connected… So I Switched the watch OFF and switched it ON, and immediately the WIFl connection was Ok
This afternoon, no Wi-Fi connection ( connected and 2seconds later disconnected and so on…), I have four different channels, impossible to connect on 3 channels and I tried on the fourth one, and it worked, then it worked again on the other 3 channels…

TURN OFF the random MAC address! Use the permanent MAC address of the watch.
This problem is a typical MAC address error.
This has already been suggested by @pablo11 .

I "ll try again, yesterday when I tried to set the Mac address of the watch it did not change anything but may be I did it wrong

Ok, done, in order to choose the MAC adress of the watch, you Need to select “WIFI automatic activation” in WIFI settings, Thanks

NO
1, Settings
2, WIFI
3, tap Saved networks
4, tap network name
5, tap Privacy
Use device MAC

This must be set individually for each saved network!

so not good:

1 Like

Hello everyone! Is there any way to pass safitynet? Basic integrity and ctf profile check failed. I don’t want to even try to install TWRP/Magisk due to the fact that I have no experience in this.
Thanks

Thanks a lot, you are right I did it correctly yesterday for one wifi channel after pablo’s message , the one which kept on working, and today I did not remember I did it… And The way I did it today was incorrect as the paramater values were set to “random” For 3 accesses over 4.

Quick answer is - no.
Installing TWRP and trying to use Magisk hide will not work either.
It will end up in bootloop and needing to flash firmware again in the hope of getting it back.
What app are you trying to use that needs this?

Hi, has someone a solution to keep some apps running in background, in fact as soon as the screen goes off, It seems the apps are closed? Is It right ?
Meteo keeps on providing you with notifications and some times Gmail too but the others need to be reopened.
The maximum Delay for the screen “on” is 30 minutes. If you activate the parameter “Shake”, does it keep the apps opened ?

read this
whichever application you need in the background turn it off in this list.

1 Like

Thanks @gyuri :+1::+1::+1:

Thanks gyuri, it is better with your answer, in fact I installed assistive touch from Kimcy929, if the red Button or the custom panel remains opened on the app assistive touch, after the screen goes off, I recover the red Button or the custom panel when the screen goes “on”, if I put the red Button or the custom panel on the watch face, I do not recover neither the red Button nor the custom panel, I need to reopen the app assistive touch…