Official LEM15 Thread

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: FAW release candidate 1 v1.3

Moving these to the firmware flashing thread…
We have to bare in mind that regular users might find this confusing

Hi guys
Anyone knows how can switch from lateral to front camera using apps to convert photo to pdf like genius scan?
Thank you

Anyone knows how to receive push notifications from apps (whapp,telegram……) without leaving apps open in background?
Thank you:-)

Not possible…

I use Join von joaoapps.
Its a little bit tricky - but the best we have

1 Like

Developer Mode Danger ’ Caution!! do not change to 4k resolution Danger!!!

Bought a Lemfo Lem15 on AliExpress it was going great, during developer option I accidentally clicked and the screen crashed changing the screen resolution to 4k mode. Now the screen no longer responds. Stopped working.

I downloaded the Z36_LEM15_V1.2_20210510_20210510_145934.rar 170

How do I fastboot procedure since I can’t access the clock settings???

Can someone help me please. Thanks.

You will need to flash the firmware again

Dont forget to select firmware upgrade in flash tools

4 Likes

Please don’t send me PMs about this.
Just flash the stock firmware and everything will be fine.
Power off the watch and connect the cable directly to the rear of the watch (NOT using the dock) but do not connect to the pc yet.!!

Install the drivers and load the stock firmware in the flash tool.
In the flash tool select “download only” if you are flashing stock firmware over stock factory firmware.
Select “firmware upgrade” if you are flashing over any other firmware - including FAW firmware.

Next, in the flash tool - click on the download icon.
Then connect the USB plug on the watch cable to your pc.
If you have followed the instructions correctly - flash will start immediately.

DO NOT MOVE THE WATCH while flashing is in progress!!

3 Likes

I would like to thank you for the valuable help provided. It was very important to find a solution… I can help other people, as you did for me here in Brazil. Procedure was a great success 100% ok. God bless you and your family :family:

3 Likes

Great result . You are welcome :handshake:

2 Likes

Thanks to Pablo.
My first lem15 died in swimmingpool
The second arives today
Tried to update to RC1
No sucksess.
With flashing your prefered firmware it works like a charme.
Best Regards
Eike

1 Like

Saw following on AliExpress. Please anybody know if this is is same as LEM15.
#FUWAHSOON Z35GT 4G Android 10.0 Smart Watch Phone 1.6Inch Round Screen GPS 1080Mah WIFI SIM IP67 4GB 128GB Smartwatch.
FUWAHSOON Z35GT 4G Android 10.0 Smart Watch Phone 1.6Inch Round Screen GPS 1080Mah WIFI SIM IP67 4GB 128GB Smartwatch For HUAWEI| | - AliExpress

No, it isn’t. It differs in a few ways. With the Lemfo LEM15, for example, the SIM tray is on the left side, not below the watch. I can’t find a front camera either.
the pictures show at least 2 different watches, if not more. I’d be hesitant about that offer…

2 Likes

sorry I included wrong link. Wondering if this watch brand uses the same board etc as LEM15.
FUWAHSOON Z36 4G Network 8 Core CPU Smart Watch Phone Round Screen Adult GPS WiFi Game Video 4GB 128GB Smartwatch Android 10| | - AliExpress

There is no way that we can confirm any of these.
We don’t have anything to do with these unofficial devices for a very good reason.
They cannot be verified and very often turn out to be different from their description.
It is a decision for you to make, if you are willing to take the risk.

We will only confirm what we know.
This is unknown to us and if it fails a week after delivery or has a totally different board inside which is not even MTK or Android 10 - that’s the risk you take.
Getting a refund or any other support could be extremely difficult or impossible.

Sometimes these unknown brands just sell a few hundred items and then disappear.
Only to return under a new name and start again.

I will ask my friends who make the LEM15 board about this name FUWASHOON.
If they don’t know about it, I will let you know and you can decide for yourself.

You have to wonder how it is possible for them to sell at a price like this when the cost of the watch wholesale is more than they are selling it for :thinking:

3 Likes

@yoyolemz
So I spoke to a few people.
Lokmat are going to get this removed from Aliexpress if they can.
It is a copyright issue as well as a possible rip-off.
There are a couple of very dodgy looking advertisements on there at the moment.
Here is another really bad one

3 Likes

Wow! @pablo11 ! I think I can safely say that I speak for most of the members when I say how much we appreciate that you not only have to keep this forum running (With excellent help from the Mods!) but you also find time…or make the time…to keep us informed on the many “Shonky” watch copies out there…very much appreciated indeed mate! :+1: Cheers, Doons

3 Likes

@Doonsbury Thanks mate.
We do our best to help people to make a better choice.
It’s a horrible thing to spend your money and never receive anything.
Even worse when there is no way to get the money back or they send you some shonky piece of trash and you can’t get the money back.

3 Likes

Thank for taking the time and the work you have done to reply to me. Much appreciated.

2 Likes