Official LEM15 Thread

Can i ask u another question …. You are so fast amd kind

Yes . He is fast and kind :+1:

2 Likes

How can i receive whapp and fb notifications received on my iphone and see them on lem15?

there are various applications that allow this for whatsapp on Android phones. But not for iphones, sorry. IOS may be restrictive.
Facebook might work if you install FB on your watch, too. You can create a hotspot on with your iPhone.

Not always. Sometimes I’m fast and rough. :wink:

1 Like

So I have heard :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: . Haha

1 Like

Hi, did someone install the V1. 3 stock firmware on a LEM15 with the stock firmware Z36_LEM15_V1.2.1_20210617 ???
.I remember last year PABLO11 mentionned it was, impossible to install the previous generation FAW on this V1. 2.1_20210617 due to a new design or something else, I do not remember.
I tried the package flashing tools on two different PC, vista and w11, I respected the procedure as described and when you connect the watch on the PC, it does nothing…
Thanks for your answer

Your firmware is V1.2 actually?

Z36_LEM15_V1.2.1_20210617 thanks

This does not apply any more.
That was only for a very early FAW version.

There should be no reason why you can’t flash the stock firmware v1.3.
It is only required to make sure that you have a permanent IMEI number.

I believe lemfo brand does not have the imei problem but flashing the stock firmware is a way to make sure.

That’s why we have to say that using this FAW firmware is at your own risk.
We are trying to be careful.

You need to understand that if you cannot flash stock firmware - it is not a good idea to use the FAW update zip.
If you can’t flash stock firmware - it means you have a problem.
It’s really that simple.

1 Like

That 's simple as you say… I have done what is mentionned in the procedure on two different PC… I have used the package “flashing tools”, and it does not work… So conclusion I am a stupid and stubborn guy…
Does anybody get success in flashing stock firmware V1.3 over V1. 2.1_20210617 ??
In the past I flashed my lenovo smartphone without any problem.
Thanks

I have the same problem, I cannot update from Lem15 Stock v.1.2.1 to Lem15 Stock v.1.3. I tried on three different PCs (Windows 7,10,11), everywhere the same unknown device error. He did everything according to the instructions, disabled the digital signature, installed the drivers, but the clock is not determined in the device manager. To check, even another phone on the MTK processor flashed, but I cant Lem15 the watch. My opinion is that the problem is precisely in the clock. I have two original usb cables and a dock. station.

Tell me, there is another way to flip Stock firmware, not through Flashtool… For example, with an SD card or OTA?

Stock firmware has to be flashed . No other way

1 Like

Once again, the answer is no.

1 Like

Thank you, then I will take the watch to the service center, maybe they can update the firmware there…

No problem!
-1- Firmware v1.2.1

-2- Flash firmware (upgrade firmware mode ) v1.3
-3- Factory reset
-4- update with FAW RC1 (airplane mode)

Good luck!

2 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Great new video for flashing firmware by Mr Ticks.

I also just flashed the FAW RC1. That worked without any problems. However, you should definitely use the charging cable and not the charging station.
Many thanks also from me to the developers.

1 Like